2020 favourites

2020 favourites


First of all I want to start off by saying happy new year. 2020 was a difficult year for everybody, but lets hope and pray that 2021 will be a much better year. 


For me, 2020 was the year in which I discovered new tv shows, tried a few new makeup products and enjoyed taking my rabbit out in her pet stroller. I've put together this post sharing some of my favourites from 2020. 



sunday rain

I only recently mentioned Sunday Rain in my previous post (a haul). I found Sunday Rain on Beauty Bay and was very happy to discover that they are in fact cruelty-free. I love finding new cruelty-free brands, so that was exciting. I placed an order of Sunday Rain's Acai Berry Bubble BathWatermelon + Mint Bath Crystals and the Watermelon Exfoliating Cubes and I loveeee them. All of these products are so good and I love using them on my pamper nights. Sunday Rain was definitely one of my favourite discoveries from 2020 and I can't wait to use more of their products in 2021. 


illamasqua movement artistry palette

I recently wrote a whole review about the Illamasqua Movement Artistry palette (here) so I wont go on too much about this palette, but I love it! This palette is my first product from Illamasqua and definitely wont be my last. This palette contains a mix of mattes and shimmers and despite the fact that I wish there were more different matte shades, I do love the shades. 


the ordinary coverage foundation

After wanting to try The Ordinary coverage foundation, in 2020 I finally tried it. I love this foundation and I keep forgetting to write a review on it, so hopefully I'll remember to write one soon. For £5 this foundation is really good, it's full coverage and lasts a pretty decent amount of time. 



method 

In 2020 I discovered my favourite cleaning brand, Method. My mum got the daily kitchen non-toxic surface cleaner and once I tried it, I knew I needed to try more from Method. After finding out Method is cruelty-free, I went on a Method shopping spree, which I mentioned in my recent haul. My favourite Method products are the kitchen cleaner, multi-surface non-toxic surface cleaneranti-bac all purpose cleaner and anti-bac bathroom cleaner. I love all these sprays and they leave my house shiny, clean and smelling so good. 


ibayaya 5-in-1 pet stroller 

I wrote a review on the Ibayaya 5-in-1 pet stroller ages ago but I haven't actually uploaded it yet... This is such a great pet stroller. It's 5-in-1 so it has a stroller, a trolley, a car seat, a backpack and a bag and that's what won me over to buy this stroller. I got it for my rabbit, Flopsy and she loves going out in it and I love taking her out in it. I am so glad I bought this because I've used it so much throughout 2020. It's definitely been one of my favourite purchases ever. 



herschel nova mini backpack

A backpack I've been loving towards the end of 2020 was this Herschel Mini Nova Backpack and I love it. It's small but spacious. I love the colour and the inside colour/design. It's my favourite bag at the moment. 


90 day fiancé

This year I started watching 90 Day Fiancé and instantly became obsessed. I binged watched so many seasons and I love it. It's a show that I didn't think I'd like, but I really love it. It's basically based around American's who fall in love with people around the world and they either meet them in person or through the internet. The American's either move to/visit their partners country or vice versa. Some of them get married and have children or some of them don't stay together. It's very entertaining. Every season has different people however sometimes some couples are in multiple seasons. I find it so interesting learning about the people from around the world, where they're from and their cultures. 


doubling down with the derricos 

A tv show I discovered after seeing it advertised on TLC while watching 90 Day Fiancé, is Doubling Down With The Derricos. This quickly became my favourite tv show after watching 1 episode. I'm all caught up now as theres only about 5 episodes out in the UK currently and this is their first season that started in 2020. Karen and Deon Derrico have 14 children and have 4 sets of multiples naturally. Every child's name begins with D so I'm still unsure off the top of my head what they're called. Their names are Darian, Derrick, Dallas, Denver, Deniko, Dariz, Deonee, Daicain, Daiten, Diez, Dior, Dawsyn, De'Aren and Dyver. They're the cutest family and although they have 14 children, they seem so organised.


What were your favourites of 2020? 


Instagram | YouTube | Twitter




 

Comments

  1. Beautiful post dear. I love your blog.

    leylland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing selection of products! I love the sound of the Method cleaner, I've been on the hunt for a good cleaner, so I may have to try that one and see how I get on xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts