A very pink haul | cleaning, skincare & more

a beauty bay + amazon haul | cleaning, skincare + more

 While christmas shopping online, I stumbled across a product on Beauty Bay that interested me and then things just *accidentally* jumped into my basket... In the end I limited how much I was going to buy and decided on 4 items which were on sale. I also got a couple of cleaning items from Amazon that I'm very excited about. Also, a lot of these things just happen to be pink. Can you tell I love pink? 


beauty bay

Beauty Bay has been a shop I used to buy at often, however I hadn't shopped on there for a long time, that is until recently. While doing some christmas shopping, I came across the brand Sunday Rain. Sunday Rain is cruelty-free and I had no idea. Finding new cruelty-free brands make me happy. All of these were on sale, however I'm just going to put the original prices of them. 


Sunday Rain Acai Berry Bubble Bath (£4) | I love bubble baths, however bubble baths aren't something I have very often. This bubble bath is in the scent Acai Berry and it smells so good! I was so excited to use this and it didn't disappoint. It made my bath smell so nice and it was very relaxing. 


Sunday Rain Watermelon Exfoliating Cubes (£7) | These watermelon exfoliating cubes won me over because of how interesting they looked. They have such a strong scent of watermelon and it smells amazing, almost good enough to eat. My boyfriend can confirm they don't taste as good as they smell though when he accidentally got some in his mouth. These work very well and my skin felt so soft afterwards. Using cubes is quite fun compared to regular scrubs. You definitely wouldn't get as much use out of these than a regular exfoliator in a tub because there are only 6, however these are good to use occasionally unless you're willing to buy them often.


Sunday Rain Watermelon + Mint Bath Crystals (£6) | The thing that interested me the most when browsing Beauty Bay was these relaxing bath crystals in the scent watermelon + mint. I've never used bath crystals before so I was intrigued to see what these were like. It comes with a small scoop which I think is cute and I thoroughly enjoyed scooping these crystals out with it. I use 3-4 scoops while the bath is running and it makes it smell so nice. 


Revolution Pink Clay Detoxifying Face Mask (£7.95) | Lastly on the Beauty Bay part is Revolution's Pink Clay Detoxifying mask. I've heard great things about Revolution's face masks, so I really wanted to try this out. I'm still yet to try it as I'm finishing some packet face masks first, but I'm so excited to see what this is like. I'm sure I'll definitely update you on my thoughts once I've tried it. 


amazon

Amazon Prime isn't always the best thing to have a trial on because as soon as I have a trial, I want to order everything. This time I ordered some cleaning products. 3 of these are Method products which has recently become my favourite cleaning brand. They're cruelty-free, non-toxic and their products smell so good.


Method Pink Grapefruit All Purpose Spray (£3) | The Method all-purpose surface cleaner in the scent pink grapefruit smells amazing and cleans amazing. I love going around and cleaning with this. It makes everything so shiny and makes the house smells so nice.


Addis 100% Microfibre Cleaning Sponges (£2.99) | I went on a hunt for some new machine washable sponges. These sponges are great and come in a pack of 3 or more (it depends what you choose). These scrub so well and are really great quality. I'm really impressed with them. 


Method Wild Rhubarb Antibacterial All Purpose Cleaner (£2.99) | This smells amazing and made my house smell so nice. I love using this!


Method Water Mint Antibacterial Bathroom Cleaner (£3) | This is my least favourite scent out of all of the products, although I do like it, just not as much as the others. I love cleaning the bathroom with this. 


Have you tried anything from Sunday Rain, Revolution's skincare or Method? 


Instagram | YouTube | Twitter



Comments

  1. These reviews are Nice and informative, love pink products 💕. I will look out for the Method kitchen spray. I use Method wood floor cleaner, which smell of almonds and is gorgeous. Does a great job cleaning our wooden floors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i really recommend the kitchen spray. ooh the wood floor cleaner sounds good, i need to check that out!💕

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts