Blogmas day 10 | 10 of my favourite things about christmas
Christmas is by far my favourite time of the year and December is my absolute favourite month. I love so many things about Christmas, so here's 10 of my favourite things about it.
- Everywhere is decorated | All the shops, the village, the high streets, peoples houses. Everywhere you go, theres christmas decorations. I love going to shops/shopping centres that are filled with decorations.
- Christmas music | christmas music is my favourite.
- Christmas films | I loveeee christmas films and I love discovering new christmas films.
- Wrapping presents & writing cards | I love wrapping presents, I think it's so much fun. I also really enjoy writing christmas cards.
- Christmas scents | christmassy scents are my favourite. I LOVE christmas scented candles.
- Christmas trees | I always get SO excited about going to buy our christmas tree every year. It's always a family trip to go and choose a tree. It's always so much fun and one of my favourite things about christmas. Also, christmas trees smell so nice!
- Christmas decorations | This is kind of like everywhere is decorated, but this year I'm really into tree decorations. I love looking at decorations online and in shops. There are soo many pretty decorations.
- Spending time with family & friends | One of my favourite things to do.
- Baking | I love baking in general, but I love baking christmas themed cookies and cupcakes.
- Christmas shopping | I love christmas shopping and choosing presents for people.
What do you love about christmas?