My christmas tree tour

 my christmas tree tour


It's been a while since I've done a christmas tree tour post (2017 to be exact), so I thought it was time to do an updated run through of my tree decorations.

My tree is the tree I've had for years now. I can't even remember where I got it from but I think it was about £5! It's quite big for a little tree but I love it and I just put it wherever I can fit it. Over the past few years I've had it on top of my Ikea Alex 9 drawers and it fits perfectly. The last weekend of November my boyfriend and I decorated my tree together. It's been a tradition since we've been together in 2019. Fingers crossed we can buy our first house together by next christmas and can get our own big tree together to decorate. 

Baubles
These baubles are new and I absolutely love them. They're rose gold and I love the different shapes of them and the fact that there's shiny, glitter and matte ones and that there are small and larger ones. These were £2 from Asda for 26 baubles. They also do them in a bigger size but since my tree is small, I went for the smaller ones. I couldn't wait to put these on the tree and I think they're beautiful. It's a nice change to have new baubles as I'd had my old blue, white and silver ones for about 7 years and got so bored of them.


Snowflakes
These snowflakes are from Etsy by ForthCraftAndDesign. They are handmade and are so beautiful. You can choose what you want written on them, so I had all the animals names put on them. My newest is Bear as Martin and I got a hamster back in August/September as unfortunately Pip passed away in May. Bear's is a lil different as I got the rest last year and they've changed the font but it's still lovely. I think they're so cute and add some nice personalisation to the tree. I couldn't wait to get these out this year!


Nutcrackers
My nutcrackers came out every year without fail. I have 3 red nutcrackers and one red sparkly. These were from Tesco about 6 years ago and I love them. They hang down quite far so I put them in between branches where there are gaps. I recently got this pink nutcracker from The Range. It's so pretty and girly and I love it.


Angels/Elf
It's always a rarity to find anything with the correct spelling of my name on it. Everything is always Amelia not Emilia, so whenever someone's found something with my spelling on, they've got it for me and I think it's lovely. The pink angel my mum got for me years ago from a garden centre, the white angel my mums friend got me for christmas years ago and the elf my dad got me a couple months ago! I love these decorations and I think they're lovely.


Others
The swan is one I've had since 2017 and it's quite heavy for my tree so I prop it on a branch to keep it up. I love it. It was from The Range and was really cheap. The reindeer was again, from The Range I think the same year. I'm getting quite bored of it and feel like I need to put it away for another year but I needed to fill a gap. Again, with the shoe, I'm getting quite bored of that. It was from The Range and I think it's beautiful but I have to put it at the bottom of the tree because it's a bit too big for my tree. My Cath Kidston guinea pig decoration is my favourite and the one I look forward to getting out for the past few years I've had it. It's glass so It's very delicate and I keep it in it's original box until christmas time. Having owned guinea pigs for 21 years I absolutely love them and when I saw this decoration I had to get it. A newer decoration I got was this beautiful dress. It's from The Range and I thought it was so pretty. 


So that's my tree decorations. I just keep adding new ones despite my tree being full but I just love buying new tree decorations. 


My tree topper is this pretty bow. 




Comments

Popular Posts