Mylee haul

 mylee haul


After absolutely loving my Mylee nail gel kit I got for christmas, I knew I needed more colours, because now I've been using gel nails since christmas I never want to go back to regular nail polish. I love the ease of applying and using gel. I've also been doing lots of nail art so I needed some more colours for that.

This is the first time I've ordered from Mylee and I'm really impressed with the website. I got 15% off with my first order, however I'll just list the regular prices of each product. You get free delivery over £20 and the items turned up the next day, so I was very happy with that as I couldn't wait to use these. 


After Mylee released these not long ago, I knew I needed them. Instead of using foil, you hold the cotton pads on with these to soak for 15 minutes and it's so much easier. These hold cotton pads VERY well as these clips fits on all fingers and toes and they grip well. It's great that these are reusable. 

I was really impressed with the price as well because I thought 10 clips would be more than £7, that's basically 70p per clip! How good is that? They're very good quality and I'm so happy I can just use these with cotton pads all the time and I no longer need to use foil.


I really wanted a white nail polish as I love white polish and wanted some to do nail art with it. This is a bright white shade and it's very pigmented, you only need 2 coats whereas some other regular white nail polishes I've previous used needed so many coats! This polish is great on it's own, french manicure and nail art! 


Stalker polish - £7.50

Another essential I needed for nail art and to wear, is a black polish. I used to wear black nail polish alllll the time and hadn't done in years, so I really wanted to start wearing black again. I also needed black for nail art. I cannot wait to wear this! 



I really wanted to get a glitter as I used to wear glitter all the time, but didn't have a gel glitter. Mylee do lots of glitter, it was so hard to choose between them. I went with Disco Ball, which is a beautiful chunky holographic glitter with a sheer pinky mauve base. This can be worn by itself or over another colour and both would look beautiful. 


Break The Ice, Disco Ball, Stalker


That's my little Mylee haul. I'll definitely be buying from them and their website again. I love the polishes and the clips! I have SO much on my wish list on Mylee's website so I'm sure I'll be doing little Mylee hauls here and there. 








Comments

Popular Posts