January | 2022

 january 2022


Did anyone else feel like January went on forever too? It's finally over and I'm back with some monthly posts. I haven't done a monthly post since April 2021, so it's been a while. 


First thing is the Mylee Curing Lamp Kit with Gel polishes that I recently uploaded a blogpost on here, but I've been obsessed with it. I've only been using gel polish since getting this and throughout January I've been really enjoying doing my nails. These last for up to 2 weeks without chipping so I haven't had to do my nails every few days like I did before, which has been great. It's been so much fun doing my nails and I've been enjoying doing nail art with them.



For Christmas I got this Ted Baker body set which includes a body scrub, a shimmer body soufflé and a body soufflé. These all smell lovely, are so buttery and they leave my skin feeling really soft. 


With my Boots points recently, I got the Botanics Lavender & Majoram Pillow Mist which I absolutely love. This is the first time I've tried anything from Botanics and I definitely will again. It's 100% natural and helps to naturally calm the mind and prepare you for a peaceful nights sleep. It definitely helps me feel calmer before sleeping. 


NBA has been a game I've loved for a long time, however my boyfriend and I started playing NBA2K22 and I love it. It's a lil more difficult than the previous NBA games, however it's still really fun. One thing I've realised (that I can't remember if it's in previous games) is that it's like real-time. If a player is out for injury etc in real life, then he is in the game also.


One achievement I did in January was for Bootcamp. The first Blanchard Trophy Event of the year was a 5k run with a 20kg sandbag challenge. My team completed it in 46 minutes which I think is really good, especially as it was my boyfriend and I's first Bootcamp challenge and our first time doing a 5k. I did struggle a lot and walked bits of it, however I'm very proud of myself and Martin for completing it! 


Because of the new year, I wanted to get another diary. I usually have a diary and make my bullet journal, however in 2021 I kind of fell behind on my bullet journal and just couldn't be bothered with it at the moment, so I needed to get a diary. I had a Wrendale diary in 2020 and absolutely loved it. I decided to get another Wrendale diary for 2022 as I love everything about it. It has so much space for every day, the illustrations are beautiful, it has a goal page for every month and is just a great diary to keep your life organised.



From Tesco, Martin got us these beautiful hyacinth flowers for only £2! I loved watching these bloom, they're so pretty and definitely lift my mood whenever I see them! 


In November time I got a Beanie's pumpkin spiced coffee from The Range (and have almost finished it). It's delicious, however the last time I was in The Range, I picked up the Caramel coffee and my goodness, it's just as good! I have a long list of flavours I want to try. 


What have you been loving/up to throughout January?


Instagram | Twitter




Comments

  1. What a great post! Those flowers are beautiful and what a bargain at £2. I need to buy more fresh flowers, as they make such a difference xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a pillow mist - use my NEOM one every night! And yes I agree, January was the longest month! xx

    Zoey | www.zoeyolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pillow mists are great! Glad it's over haha!xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts