62 cruelty free brands | 2021

 62 cruelty free brands

In the 5 years I've only been buying cruelty free products I have discovered a lot of brands. I've posted a list of cruelty free brands before and some posts about CF brands so I'll link those at the end as every list I write have different brands in. I have added links to all these brands however the ones with a * next to them are non UK websites so I'm unsure whether you can order from them, however if you're in another country you may be able to. 


1. Bliss 






7. Emani *



10. Furless

11. Garnier

12. Giovanni *



15. Grüum

16. Hard Candy *


18. Jacq's * 



21. JLO Beauty * 




25. Kiss My Face *


27. Lilah B






33. Mudd Beauty

34. No7


36. OZ Naturals *

37. Pacifica *

38. Pai

39. Palladio *




43. Pure Anada *


45. Range Beauty *

46. Raw Sugar *



49. Simple



52. Sonia Kashuk *









61. Yes To


I hope this post was helpful. Here's my previous cruelty free brand posts:

65 cruelty free brands | 2020

My 5 favourite cruelty free brands

6 affordable cruelty free brands



Instagram Twitter




Comments

  1. This is super helpful! I have a segment on my Instagram stories where I need to research cruelty free brands, and it can be so hard to find the right information as the rules aren't clear enough. I'll be sure to save this xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you find it helpful! Yeah it can be! I get most of my information from crueltyfreekitty which is really useful!xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts