5 workout outfits of the week

 5 workout outfits of the week


Ever since I started my fitness journey a few months ago, I've started a collection of workout clothes from various different places. I love trying workout clothes from different places and thought I'd share my outfits that I change up throughout the week. These outfits are varied whether I go to bootcamp (2 days a week), the gym (every other day) and/or at home workouts. 


At home workout

I decided to not include the top I wear in this as it features in another outfit further down which I'll talk about then. I wanted to show my sports bra, which I recently got from Matalan. It's the Seam Free Racer Back Sports Bra! It's padded, however the pads can be removed, which I like. It's extremely comfortable and stays in place when jumping and running which I do a lot of at bootcamp or when I'm skipping at home. It's a great sports bra. 


My leggings are Adidas Loungewear Essentials 3-Stripe Leggings which I used to wear to the gym or bootcamp when I didn't have that many other workout leggings. These aren't ideal if you take your phone (which I don't to bootcamp, but do to the gym) as they don't have pockets. They're kinda see-through depending on what pants you're wearing so I'm always self-conscious, however I always wear a longish top with them and unpatterned underwear. The leggings are actually too big for me now and I have to keep pulling them up!


My shoes are the pink Adidas Falcon trainers and I'm obsessed with these. They're my favourite trainers. For a while I wore them casually (and still do) but started wearing them to workout (mostly to the gym). 


Muddy bootcamp workout

While recently bootcamp hasn't been muddy because the weathers been good, there has been a couple of times where it was drizzling and I like to wear this outfit (although depending on how muddy/wet it is, depends on what shoes I wear). 


First of all, the sports bra I also like to wear is this Dare2b Don't Sweat It 2 Medium Impact Sports Bra and I love it! Like my other sports bra, this is also padded which is removable. I have actually removed the padding and it's still just as good. This is one of my favourite sports bra and doesn't move when I jump or run. 


The leggings are from Primark and I got them in a hurry when I started bootcamp. I like them because they're good quality, not see-through and have pockets, however they're my least favourite leggings. They've become so loose that I tied and double knotted them to stay up, then they became loose again and I tightened it so much last time I can't undo it so I just have to keep pulling them up for the time being haha! 


On the right, this top is from Tesco. Again, I got this when I was in a hurry when I started bootcamp and they didn't have much choice. It's a good quality top and is great for working out in, but because it was quite tight at first it used to rise up and be quite annoying, but now its a lil loose (when I'm not that bloated) it doesn't.


The shoes I'm wearing are my Nike Air Maxes and I really like working out in them to be honest. I only wear them if it's not muddy or if it's drizzling, however they now have a few grass stains on them which is fine. They're very comfortable.


At home workout

My most worn top is my Adidas one (can't find it to link it) and I love it. I love that it's quite long on me and is loose fitting. It's got a mesh back at the top which I love. It's a really nice fabric and feels great when you're working out and sweating, I never feel uncomfortable in this which is an essential for me when working out. I wear this top in an at home workout, to the gym and bootcamp. 


I only seem to wear my Adidas shorts when I do an at home workout or if I'm out walking, but haven't plucked up the courage to wear them to bootcamp or the gym yet. They're very comfortable although they do rise up my thighs which is annoying. I love these because they have pockets!


My shoes look a lot darker with this filter on than what they are. They're the Adidas Swift Runners however I can't find the exact link for these ones. These are one of my favourite trainers. They're SO comfortable, easy to run in and I like wearing them to the gym and bootcamp.


Bootcamp workout 2

This Reebok top is so nice to wear during a workout. Just like the Adidas one, this feels good when you're sweating because it doesn't stick to you and make you uncomfortable. It has a mesh like back which feels nice and overall it's just a good top. It the first Reebok clothing item I own and I would definitely purchase from them again.


These are my new Souluxe Brushed Pink Leggings from Matalan and I LOVE them. The fabric is really nice and feels so soft. I love the colour of these. These are such good quality, aren't see through and fit perfectly. They also have pockets, which are a win-win. 


Gym outfit

The last outfit is what I wore to the gym. I've already spoken about the top and shoes, so now it's time to tell you about the leggings. These Techfit Long Leggings are my favourite. They have a really nice fabric which I love the feel of. They have pockets (something I love) and mesh at the bottom back of the legs which is kinda what won me over because I think it looks really cool. These aren't see-through and I don't have to constantly keep pulling them up...yet anyway.


Those are my 5 workout outfits of the week. I definitely want to try more workout clothes from other places. I kinda wanna get more colourful outfits like my Matalan leggings. 


Where would you recommend getting workout clothes from? 





Comments

  1. I've been on the lookout for new workout outfits, so this is super helpful! Everything looks so good! So far I've bought all of my stuff from ASOS, but I'll have to have a look in Matalan xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it's helpful! Ooo I'll need to look at ASOS. Matalan do lots of really nice workout clothes xx

      Delete
    2. Hi everyone I'm Mrs. ALEKSI TAISIYA, My husband divorced me 2 years ago to live with another woman and I have tried to have him back but I could not, so I tried to do many things to get him back and he refuse to come back. One faithful Friday morning, I visit a forum for tips on how to get your ex back, and there I saw a lady testifying on how Dr.AKHERE helped her to get her husband back after he was tied down with a spell by another woman. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and I contact him and explain my problems to him, to my greatest surprise Dr.AKHERE helped me to bring back my husband after 5days and now my relationship is more perfect just as he promised. Getting your ex back permanently does not only bring back someone you love but it will also re-unite your lovers' feelings. My husband now treats me like a Queen and always says he loves me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship, Doctor AKHERE can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and do some other things. I can assure you he's highly potent and reliable. Email him for urgent help [AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com ] or +2349057261346 .

      Delete
  2. Hi everyone I'm Mrs. ALEKSI TAISIYA, My husband divorced me 2 years ago to live with another woman and I have tried to have him back but I could not, so I tried to do many things to get him back and he refuse to come back. One faithful Friday morning, I visit a forum for tips on how to get your ex back, and there I saw a lady testifying on how Dr.AKHERE helped her to get her husband back after he was tied down with a spell by another woman. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and I contact him and explain my problems to him, to my greatest surprise Dr.AKHERE helped me to bring back my husband after 5days and now my relationship is more perfect just as he promised. Getting your ex back permanently does not only bring back someone you love but it will also re-unite your lovers' feelings. My husband now treats me like a Queen and always says he loves me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship, Doctor AKHERE can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and do some other things. I can assure you he's highly potent and reliable. Email him for urgent help [AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com ] or +2349057261346 .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts