Why I'm looking forward to summer

 why i'm looking forward to summer


Happy Wednesday, it's a lovely warm sunny day today and it's feeling like summer again, unlike the other day when it was chucking it down and was miserable outside. The British weather is so unpredictable but for now it looks like this beautiful weather is staying for another week and that makes me very happy.


Anyway, enough talk about the weather. Summer officially starts on the 21st of June, so I'm starting my summer posts now! Starting off I'm sharing why I'm looking forward to summer. 



Summer dresses

I've definitely become more of a dress/skirt kind of girl and summer dresses are my absolute favourite. I cannot wait to wear them more. I have a few more for this year whereas last year I only had 2 favourites, so I'm excited to start wearing some more favourites this year. 


Sunflowers

Sunflowers are one of my favourite flowers. They're just so beautiful. Last year my mum and I went sunflower picking and it was so much fun. I loved walking through all the sunflowers and then taking some home. They definitely brighten up the house and make it look more summery. 


good weather

I have never been one for the heat but for some reason, this year I'm really enjoying it. The good weather just lifts my mood, makes me more motivated and makes me want to exercise outdoors! I'm excited for some hopefully good weather this summer. 


tanning

Most years I never spend enough time outdoors to tan so I'm always really pale, however since I've found a new love for being outdoors this year I definitely want to get a tan. 


Pastels

Pastel colours are my favourite and bringing them out in the summer is even more of a favourite for me. I'm in need of some more pastel nail polishes for this summer and I can't wait to get some more!


Being able to do more things outdoors

As I mentioned earlier, I've found a new love for being outdoors. I'm SO excited to be able to do more things outdoors without being poured on, freezing or muddy. I really want to go somewhere and have a picnic in the sun.


Longer daylight days

I woke up at 4am the other day thinking it was almost time to wake up, but nope it was just so light outside. I'm happy it gets darker later and lighter earlier because it feels like the day is so much longer. 


Drying clothes outside

I LOVE hanging clothes on the line to dry and then they smell so nice and fresh! I've been doing this for a few weeks now the sun has been out and I can't wait to have a few more months of it before autumn arrives again. 



What are you looking forward to about summer?


Instagram | YouTube | Twitter







Comments

  1. I'm so jealous! We're in the dead of winter at the moment and I cannot *wait* until summer x

    mia // https://beautiful-inspiring-creative-life.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good weather has really lifted up my spirits! I also feel so much happier waking up in the summer, I can wake up earlier and be more productive with the longer days! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love summer and can relate to all these reasons. For me summer always feels like one big vacation.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts