My current top 10 beauty products

 my current top 10 beauty products 


I haven't been wearing makeup as much as I would've liked, but when I do there are 10 products that I'm reaching for more than others. I haven't written a makeup post in a long time, so I'm very excited about writing this. 



Revolution Maxi Reloaded Big Big Love eyeshadow palette

While I love all of the Maxi Reloaded palettes still, the Big Big Love is one I've been reaching for a lot recently. There's a lot of pinks and oranges in this palette that I'm loving creating looks with. I love that there's a mix of mattes and shimmers in this palette so I can create a full eyeshadow look from just this palette. Every shade is creamy, pigmented and easily blendable and are very long lasting. 


Colourpop x Becky G 'Flor' lipstick 

When I first got the first whole Colourpop x Becky G collection, I didn't use Flor that much for some reason. Mija was my favourite shade, however recently I've started using Flor a lot and I'm really loving it. It's a matte, burnt sienna shade and it's beautiful. It's not drying, it lasts a long time before I have to reapply and it's very comfortable to wear! 


Ted Baker lipgloss 

Lipglosses are one of my favourite items to wear, whether it's over other lipsticks or by themselves. I like to change what lipgloss I wear frequently because I have a few, however this Ted Baker lipgloss is my favourite at the moment and one I've been using more than the others. It's important for me to have a lipgloss that isn't sticky and annoying and this one is far from being sticky and annoying. It's so comfortable to wear and lasts a decent amount of time before having to reapply. 


MUA Eye Define Felt Eyeliner

This has been my favourite eyeliner for a couple of years. No matter how many other eyeliners I try, I always prefer the Eye Define liner. It's so easy to use and create wings with. It's long lasting, it doesn't smudge or fade throughout the day and it's just an amazing eyeliner.


Ted Baker eyebrow pencil 

I used to love the NYX eyebrow pencil, however the Ted Baker eyebrow pencil has definitely become my favourite and one that I only reach for. It's double-ended with the pencil on one side and a spoolie on the other end. It's a great pencil, which is a good size and the perfect shade. It's small so it's super easy to use and control. It lasts throughout the day and doesn't smudge whatsoever. 




Colourpop x Becky G Chisme loose highlighter

Although I like to use a pressed highlighter first, I've been loving adding a loose highlighter over it to make it more sparkly. Out of the two Colourpop x Becky G highlighters, I've been using Chisme more and it's a very pretty shade. It's described as a champagne gold and it's beautiful. 


Collection glam crystals liquid eyeshadow

I've had this liquid eyeshadow for a while and use it on and off. Recently I've been reaching for it more and have used it almost every time I've been wearing makeup. It's so beautiful and goes with almost every makeup look I create. It's a good consistency which makes it good for blending in. I kinda have hooded eyelids so when I apply this I have to not open my eyes fully until it's dried, which thankfully it dries quickly.


The Ordinary coverage foundation

I have two foundations that I love, one is by Revolution and the other is The Ordinary's foundation and at the moment I'm really loving The Ordinary's foundation. I love the coverage of this foundation, it's fairly long lasting and it blends in so nicely. 


Ted Baker bronzer and blush duo

Up until Christmas, I never really used bronzer or blush. I had tried bronzer and blush years ago, however when I got this duo I kept using it and I love it. They're so easy to use and apply. They're pigmented but not too dark/bright and can be buildable. 


Revolution Pro colour correcting primer

Although this primer makes me look orange until I put my foundation on, it's definitely my favourite. It's a colour correcting primer and I really like that! It's a great base for my foundation and colour corrects really well. 





Comments

  1. I massively want the eyeshadow palette! Such gorgeous colours x

    mia // https://beautiful-inspiring-creative-life.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try Becky G's collection!!! Big fan of hers.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good! She's got her own makeup brand now which I really want to try! Me too!

      Delete
  3. love this post always looking to try new products !!
    shy - https://www.shyyshianne.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope you like the sound of some of these!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts