Meet Benjamin

 meet benjamin



I'm so excited to introduce you to my boyfriend and I's new baby lionhead, Benjamin. Yes, I have another rabbit named after a bunny in Peter Rabbit. You've all met Flopsy and I've spoken about her/shared photos of her hundreds of times in the past 2 years and now I can introduce you to Benjamin. 


We've had Benjamin for a little over a month now and he's all settled in, comfortable and confident. He became so confident and comfortable so quickly and that makes me SO happy. I'm not 100% sure how old he is but he's about 4-5 months old. He is such a cute, happy and friendly lil bunny.




He's all vaccinated against Myxomatosis and RHDV 1 + 2, so we've introduced him to Flopsy quicker than I had originally planned. Flopsy gets vaccinated every year too, so these 2 are all safe to hang out together. Flopsy's also spayed so there wont be any babies from these 2. Benjamin and Flopsy love each other. They instantly became the best of friends. They don't live together as they live in separate parts of the house, but they spend a lot of time together. They've been running around together, exploring and just hanging out together. I love that they love each other. They're both such friendly bunnies and so kind to one another. 


Benjamin is a very calm rabbit, he loves cuddles and just lays down wherever he's comfortable. He loves when you give him snoot boops and loves to be petted. One thing I'm concerned about is that he is a chewer. He's already chewed a pillow case and has tried to dig into the duvet. He's chewed one of his toys apart completely and has yeeted his litter tray numerous times, which isn't good for his litter training. I can already tell his litter training is going to take longer than Flopsy's did! 



We slowly introduced him to new foods, but his favourite so far seems to be carrots. He's definitely like Flopsy and LOVES his food and he's so calm and careful when he takes it out your hand which is adorable. 


Benjamin is a lionhead, however he's nowhere near as fluffy as Flopsy, so I wont have to cut his hair too much compared to her. He's got a cute little main and doesn't have too much of a skirt. I love brushing his fur and cutting his nails because he's very patient and calm, which makes it so much easier to do. 



I'm so happy we got him. I can't wait to take him to places to explore and I might take him out in Flopsy's stroller with her. 


Instagram | YouTube | Twitter






Comments

  1. He's so adorable!! And he looks like a very sweet boy xx

    lenne | lennezulkiflly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness is that not the cutest rabbit ever! I love rabbits and looks like Benjamin is settling in so well xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He is settling very well and just wants to explore everywhere in the house!xx

      Delete
  3. Benjamin is so cute and I love that you named your rabbits from Peter Rabbit!
    Laila
    www.lailanblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've always loved Peter Rabbit since I was a baby and have always known I've wanted to name my rabbits after them :)

      Delete
  4. What an absolute ANGEL! love bunnies so much. My mom has an American Sable named Mocha who is also a little dreamboat, haha. Benjamin looks like he is settling in so well. He's so photogenic, too!

    xoxo,
    Sydney

    www.thelotuslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. American Sable's are beautiful, aw Mocha is such a cute name I love it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts