April 2021

 april 2021


Happy bank holiday Monday! I can't believe it's May already, this year is flying by. There's been quite a few things I've been loving this month and have started doing which I'm excited to talk about. 



adidas falcon trainers

Trainers are something I seem to buy a lot at the moment and my newest pair are these pink Adidas Falcon trainers and I am obsessed with them. I've wanted a pair of pink trainers for the longest time however I couldn't find a pair I really loved, until I came across these. I cannot tell you how comfortable these are. It's like walking on clouds and they add a pop of colour to a plain outfit. 


the stranger

A TV show I really enjoyed watching is The Stranger. The Stranger is an 8-part British mystery thriller series. "When a stranger makes a shocking claim about his wife, family man Adam Price becomes entangled in a mystery as he desperately searches for answers". It's such an interesting show, a lot happens in every episode and it makes you hooked. I couldn't wait to watch the next episode every time! 



workouts, book camp + eating healthy

In April, I took a lifestyle turn and decided to really stick to healthy eating and exercise. I usually fall off and come up with excuses, but this time around I'm very determined and this is the longest I've actually stuck to exercising and healthy eating. I've worked out every weekday so far and I've been loving it. At the moment I'm doing home workouts however my boyfriend and I want to join a gym. We also joined a boot camp which is very good, but also very intense so it was a little bit of a challenge. I could run for longer than I thought and my boyfriend and I just pushed ourselves and I'm so proud of us. 


sportswear 

Since working out and doing joining a boot camp, I have been really into buying sportswear. I've bought a couple of leggings, a pair of shorts and a workout top and I can't wait to buy more. I've been looking at different brands and want to purchase loads! They're just so comfortable and I love working out in them. Buying new workout clothes is also great motivation too because then I get so excited to wear them.



Instagram | YouTube | Twitter



Comments

  1. Super cool trainers. And I totally get your obsession with buying workout clothing...😉

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new adidas pairs! The color is loveee!

    www.dayswithca.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts