February 2021

 


february 2020

February came and went soo quickly. It felt like yesterday that it had just started and now suddenly we're in March?!? Normally months go super slow for me, but not February. 



oz 

Unfortunately the beginning of February didn't start off too well as we had to make the difficult decision to put Oz to sleep. Sadly on the 2nd of February, Oz fell ill all of a sudden. During the day he was absolutely fine but in the evening he looked weak and couldn't stand properly. My boyfriend and I rushed him to an emergency vet where they said we should start thinking about putting him down as he was just deteriorating very quickly, his heart rate slowed down drastically and they couldn't see him getting better. It was heartbreaking and one of the worst positions to be put in, but we had to do whats best for Oz and put him out of his pain. 

My boyfriend and I got Oz in August and had him for 5 short months. He was 5 years old, so he lived to a good age and up until that evening he loved life, he loved going on walks around the block, exploring, monching on grass, he loved hopping around with Flopsy and was a healthy, happy bun! Oz had lots of people who loved him. He made lots of people happy and even made strangers smile when we took him out for walks. People would always talk to me about him and tell me how cute he is. It's not common around my area to see a rabbit out on a leash. I hope he's hopping around in bunny heaven, eating all the carrots he wants! 



flopsy's birthday

Speaking of bunnies, my Flopsy turned 2 this month, which is so crazy. I only got her when she was 2 months old so I can't believe she's already 2 years old. We had a lil photo shoot for her birthday and it was just so cute! We got her some cute balloons and she was so interested in them. I don't really let her near balloons as I don't want it to pop in front of her and scare her, however when one popped, I jumped and she didn't care. She wasn't even phased by it. 



snow

We finally got some snow down South. It felt like so many places across England were getting so much snow and we weren't, which was sad because I love snow. Although we only got a small amount, it was still better than none. It melted pretty quickly but it was nice seeing it while it lasted. I hope when the weather gets colder later in the year we get more as we haven't had a decent amount of thick snow in my area for years. 


curling my hair

Some thing I've loved doing in February was curling my hair. I rarely used to curl my hair because it took so long, but I started trying bigger pieces of my hair and I've loved how it looks. I've curled my hair quite a lot recently. It's not been good for my hair (because I never really put heat on it) but it's good for my mood because it makes me feel better having curled hair and a full face of makeup on. I definitely prefer having curly hair than straight hair. The curlers I use are the Lee Stafford Coco Loco Waveball curlers and I love them.



bike rides

I hadn't taken my bike out since I was around 16/17 (I'm now 23), so when I got my bike out the shed the other day, I was so excited to take it out. I went out on it a few times throughout February but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I love my bike and I can't wait to take it out more when the weather gets better.


waterdrop tea*

(gifted by Waterdrop, but all opinions are 100% my own) I was gifted some more tea by Waterdrop in February, these flavours are Oriental Spice, Mellow Mint, Fruit Fusion and White Blossom. I've never really been a fan of mint tea but this one is actually pretty good. My favourite is the Oriental Spice one. 



youtube

One thing I started doing again in February was uploading to my YouTube channel. Well, I've uploaded one so far but I'm planning on doing a lot more and can't wait to film more. Uploading on my YouTube channel is something I haven't done much in the past couple of years, so I'm happy to be back doing so. The video I've uploaded so far is for this makeup look and I love it. Colourful eyeshadow is my favourite


Instagram | YouTube | Twitter



Comments

  1. I just love your lil bunny babies! They're too adorable. And I can't wait to enjoy more content on your Youtube channel, girl! I love those colorful eye look. It suits your beautiful eye color so well xx

    lenne | lennezulkiflly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thank you, I'll definitely be uploading more content to my YouTube soon! Thank you so much xx

      Delete
  2. Really cute post.
    Ohh I haven't biked since forever and I miss it. I really want to get on a bike soon.
    Stunning make-up look! 😍

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts