My perfect pamper evening essentials

 my perfect pamper evening essentials


Pamper evenings are my favourite. There's nothing like feeling pampered, being cosy and relaxing. I've rounded up my must have essentials to make my perfect pamper evening that I always look forward to.


I start off my pamper evening by having a nice, relaxing, hot bubble bath. I like to include bath crystals and when I have one, a bath bomb. In a perfect world, I would love to use bath bombs every single day for the rest of my life. On pamper evenings, I use my exfoliating cubes. Since these were £7 for 6 cubes, I save them for pamper evenings and use my every day exfoliator, well, for every other day. Candles and a glass of alcohol are also my perfect idea for pamper evening relaxing baths. 


After I'm out the bath, I like to pamper my face. Washing my face is what I start with. Face masks are always an essential for my pamper evenings. I have a few favourites so I alternate. Although I do it regularly, also on my pamper evenings I like to exfoliate my lips with my Barry M lip scrub and I love it. I love having super soft lips because I cannot stand having dry lips and recently I've been having very dry lips.


An essential for me is having comfort food and some sort of drink. I'll either have unhealthy comfort food like chocolate or ice cream or even a takeaway, it all depends. Drink wise, I'd usually have a cup of tea or alcohol. Tea is my number one. 


Watching something is a must on my pamper evenings. I usually watch a movie or two or one of my favourite tv shows and binge watch that. I'll also watch YouTube. 


To make the evening cosier, I'll wear my comfiest clothes like my favourite pyjamas and fluffy socks. I get cold easily, especially in my room, so those are a must. Putting on candles and/or fairy lights just makes everything so much cosier, so those are an essential to add. For extra comfiness and warmth, blankets/throws are a definite must-have, especially if they're soft!




And those are my perfect pamper evening essentials. What are your perfect pamper evening essentials? 


Instagram | YouTube | Twitter



Comments

  1. This sums up my pamper essentials! I have to have a nice cup of tea (iced or warm), a sheet mask, a lip scrub and a little bit of relaxing music to accompany me xx

    lenne | lennezulkiflly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss to pamper days. I love doing face masks the most!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts