Meet Oz

 I can't believe I now have a second bunny. If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen my constant photos and videos of Oz. Last Thursday, my boyfriend (Martin) and I got our new fur baby. Martin mentioned to me a couple of weeks ago about his friend needing to re-home his bunny and over a week ago we went to see the bunny and 5 days later, we were bringing Oz home. Oz is 5 years old and previously had a home before Martin's friend, so we will be his forever home and give him the best life of what he has left. He's a very energetic bunny and full of life. 


Oz lives outside in a big hutch in the garden. He seems to love his new hutch, he runs up and down the ladder and has enough room to run around. My brother and I spent a while putting the hutch together, so I'm glad Oz loves it. Even though he lives outside, he still gets so much attention. I'm going out there all the time, he comes in and I take him out on walks every day. He's been very good with his harness ever since the day after I got him. He seems to love going on walks, although I think I walk a bit too slow for his liking, so it ends up in me walking fast so he can run fast. He's very clever because when he wants to go back, he'll just take us down the drive, into the garden and walks over to his cage.


He's very friendly and playful. He loves to play with his toys and tubes. He gets very excited about those. He's yet to meet Flopsy (my other rabbit) but they'll be meeting once she has her updated vaccinations (she had her first yesterday and the next one in a couple of weeks). I'm not sure how they'll get along, but I'll slowly introduce them and hope they bond well. It's funny how different their personalities are. Flopsy is more calm, cuddly, gobbles up her food and snatches it out your hand, whereas Oz is more playful, eats slowly and seems like he would rather be running around than being picked up and cuddled. 

I'm going to share some photos of Oz as I have so many cute ones. 


He always has to investigate my shoes and trousers and nudge my legs. 


Mid hop.


Posing in front of my dad's van after he tried to go under it to explore. I wouldn't let him so he wanted to sit next to it instead. 


Sticking his lil tongue out. 

Martin and Oz on the day we got him. 

He was exhausted after our walk. As was I.

I don't think he's too impressed about being cuddled, but look at that cute lil face. 

I did make Oz an Instagram account as I have one for my other pets and Flopsy has her own, so I thought I'd create one for Oz and share a bunch of photos/videos of him, so if you want to follow him, you can at: @thebunnyoz


Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Reddit

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts