July 2020



July seemed like it went on for a very long time to be honest. Now that we're into August, it's time for another monthly round up. I've been to a few places I want to share and also have some favourites. 


I'll start off with the places. Near the beginning of July, my mum took me to Swanick Lake to show me some ducklings and oh my goodness they were the cutest things! I think there were about 8 of them swimming around with their mum. They were so small and fluffy and darted around very fast. I managed to get some clear photos of them before they quickly swam to the next bit. 


My mum and I drove through the country looking for pretty fields to take pictures of. I took out my glass ball to take photos through and I was really happy with how some of them turned out, especially this one. 


Another place I went to, was Chesapeake Mill in Wickham, aka one of my favourite shops. I've uploaded 2 previous blogposts on it before (here and here), but instead of writing another one, I just thought I'd share a few photos at the end of this post. I always take so many photos whenever I go in to this mill of their beautiful items. It's a vintage mill that sells second hand and redesigned decorations, furniture, clothes, kitchen stuff, vinyls etc. I love this shop.

On the last day of July, my mum and I went to pick sunflowers. We went on the last day of picking for these sunflowers, so a lot of them weren't looking great, however we managed to find some nice ones. I loved walking around in a field full of sunflowers. 



Now onto a few things I've been loving lately:

90 Day Fiancé is a show I recently started binge watching. I firstly started watching season 4, which I've finished watching now and then I started on season 3. I think I enjoyed season 4 more than I am season 3, however it's still interesting and enjoyable to watch. It's basically about some American's who find love online with people around the world. They go and meet them and stay with them for a few weeks. Some of them work out and some of them don't. I didn't think I'd enjoy this show as much as I do and I love it. 

I mentioned in My Summer Bucket List post that I'm no longer vegetarian, which means I can try a bunch more different places to eat at and different foods. Five Guys has been a place my boyfriend and my brother have both recommended I try the shakes. A few weeks ago, my boyfriend bought me my first Five Guys and I am obsessed. I had a burger wrapped in lettuce because I can't eat gluten and lemme tell you, it was amazing and everywhere should have this option. If places aren't going to give you the option of gluten-free buns, then they should give you the option of it wrapped in lettuce. It's very messy, however it tastes delicious. I'm also obsessed with their milkshakes. I'm a huge milkshake lover and always have been and I cannot tell you how good their shakes are. I like that you can basically choose what goes in your burger and milkshakes, I think thats a really cool option to have. Five Guys is a lil pricey to have often, but it tastes so good! 

I've been loving a couple of games at the moment, the first one is NBA2K20. My brother bought this game when it was on sale for like £3.99 and then a couple months later (in July), it was on the Playstation Plus free monthly games and I was so excited. We've been playing it a lot and I got my boyfriend to play it too, so I've been playing it a lot recently and I love it. I love playing as 2010's all-stars because it has James Harden, Stephan Curry and Lebron James on my team (my 3 favourite basketball players). 

Another game I have been spending a ridiculous amount of time playing, is House Flipper. My brother recommended this game to me after he started playing it and now that I have it, I can't stop playing it. My brother and I have always been into house flipping games via apps on our phone, but none of them have been as good as the one on the playstation. Although we can't play together, we tend to play it at the same time and show one another our houses etc. It's a great game and I love it.


I'm going to share some more photos from the mill. 


There were rabbit ornaments everywhere. 


I love the furniture they have, it's beautiful. 


I love the bunny and lobster. Also, the bench underneath was beautiful. 


Comments

  1. These photos are amazing and it seems like you had a good time surrounded by beautiful furniture ❤️
    Laila
    Www.lailanblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures in this post, it looks like you went to some lovely places!
    Grace xx
    gracexkate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! The sunflower fields look amazing. x

    Zoey | www.zoeyolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need to watch 90 day fiance! Sounds right up my street. Also I love those photos through the glass ball, so creative! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so so good, I definitely recommend it! Thank you xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts