A colourful eyeshadow look | Revolution x Roxi Colour Burst palette

Up until the other day I hadn't played around with different colour eyeshadows in a while. I usually go for a 1 colour scheme (like blue, pink, oranges, etc). I wanted to create a look using the Revolution x Roxi Colour Burst palette, so I decided to combine four shades together to make a colourful look. I wasn't too sure what colours to go with at first, so I kind of just did it as I went along, with whatever colour I felt like using next. Normally I have an idea beforehand on what shades I'm going to use, but not this time. 

(I should've de-dusted my mirror before taking this photo...)

As usual, I used concealer and powder as a base for my eyeshadow. The first shade I used was 'Peaches' and I applied that above my crease. On top of that shade, I used 'Fetch' right above my crease and blended those in together. 

On my eyelid, I first used 'Dinosaur' on the inner of my eye. Green isn't a shade I've used when it comes to eyeshadows, so this was new to me. I actually really love this shade. On the outer lid, I used 'Blue Lagoon' and blended that and 'Dinosaur' together. Underneath my bottom lash line I used the same two shades in the same order and blended them together. 

To complete my eye makeup, I did my eyeliner using my favourite MUA Eye Define Felt Liner and added my favourite Koko 'Amore' lashes. On my bottom lashes, I applied my Makeup Gallery mascara. Lastly, to finish the look, I used 'Cream' from the ELF x Heart Defensor Highlighter Duo on the inner corner of my eyes. 


I love this look and I'm really happy with the colours I used. I can't wait to try even more colourful looks using the Colour Burst palette again. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts