Summer tops from Femme Luxe*


Femme Luxe* have a good collection of tops in all different styles available, so for today's collaboration post I picked four summer tops to style. I chose tops that were kind of out of my comfort zone and I'm glad I picked them because I love all of them. I've changed up my style recently and it's exciting, so I was very excited about these clothes arriving. 


This Black Tie Front Organza Mesh Sleeve Crop Top was way out of my comfort zone but I loved how it looked and couldn't wait to try it on. I. Love. This. Top. Puffy sleeves are very in right now and I love them, but the ones on this top are really nice because it's mesh and is great for the warm weather. It's elasticated at the top and bottom of the sleeves, which is quite itchy to be honest and I'm not sure why. The top ties up nicely and I like that the tie is really long and hangs down once I've tied it into a bow. My boobs feel secure and once the top is tied up, it doesn't move around which is good. 



A very pretty summer top is this Blue Broderie Anglaise Bardot Crop Top, which is beautiful. I absolutely love the colour of this top as this blue is my favourite. Frills are something I'm loving at the moment, so I absolutely love that there are frills going along the top from sleeve to sleeve. This top is quite cropped, it's off the shoulders and it has little holes in and it's great for this time of the year. It's elasticated at the top and bottom and it's very comfortable to wear. This would look so cute with a skirt or high waisted shorts.



My absolute favourite top in this post is the Black Cut Out Shoulder Structure Mesh Sleeve Crop Top and I love it. This top fits well with my current obsession with frills as it has frills on the shoulder strap and at the top of the shoulder sleeves. I'm really liking the look of the off the shoulder sleeves and having shoulder straps. The sleeves are quite puffy and are elasticated at the end where it puffs out a bit more and I love how this looks. The front is interesting as it has a wired triangle bit and I really like the look of it. The top does up at the front with little hooks, which is different to other tops I own. You can have them done all the way up or half done up, it's entirely up to you. I love both ways, but for these photos I did them all the way up. 



A top that could be for any season really, is this Sand Ribbed Cropped Off The Shoulder Top that I love. The colour is so lovely and I don't own anything else in this colour. What I love about this top is that it's off the shoulder and I own nothing else that's just off one shoulder so this is a different style for me. The top is comfortable, soft and cosy. It's not too cropped, which I like and I've been wearing this a lot. 

*(Disclaimer: these items were sent to me by Femme Luxe to review. All opinions are 100% my own)


Comments

  1. Loving these tops! They're so perfect for summer, especialy the blue one! x

    Erin / Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that blue top on your, perfect for Summer! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tops are all so gorgeous on you! I espeically love the tie front one, so flattering!
    Grace xx
    gracexkate.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts