Currently loving: summer dresses


Dresses are something I've gone through phases of loving basically my whole life. Recently though, I'm obsessed with dresses. While I don't have a massive amount in my wardrobe at the moment, I'm constantly browsing clothing websites for summer dresses to buy on payday. I have 2 favourites that I've been loving recently and I cannot wait to wear more during the summer.


The first one is my newest and it's from Pretty Little Thing. This is the Black Frill Tie Shoulder Bodycon dress and I love it. It's not too short and it's not too long, which I like. I think the length is perfect. I love the frill on the top and the bottom of the dress, however my absolute favourite thing has to be the tie shoulders. These can obviously be adjustable depending on how loose/tight you tie them, but I just love how they look. This has become my new favourite dress and I can't wait to start styling it more. 



Maxi dresses are something I've always loved, but up until summer of 2018, I hadn't owned a maxi dress nor an off the shoulder dress. The reason I got this was for a wedding and I absolutely loved wearing this. It's comfortable, let's air in and I love the slit down the side. I started wearing this again recently and it's just become one of my favourites. It is a little long because I'm 5"1 so I just stick on a pair of heels or wedges and I'm all good. Oh, also, I got this from H&M, however I don't think it's available anymore as I did get it in 2018. 
Where would you recommend getting some summer dresses from? 



Comments

  1. You look so gorg in these dresses! I have never tried a maxi dress but I love this one, I should try one!
    Grace xx
    gracexkate.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Grace. They're really comfortable, I really recommend them x

      Delete
  2. Those dresses are so lovely, I remembered that I need to buy one!
    xoxo | Monica from https://lipstickverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So many shops have some really lovely ones at the moment.

      Delete
  3. I am loving summer dresses right now and your collection is so lovely! Gorgeous photography x

    Erin / Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts