March 2020



March has been quite a crazy month due to the whole coronavirus with the social distancing and now lockdown. Despite everything that's going on, there's a few positive thing I did in March.


At the beginning of the month, I started to make my own photo album. I mentioned in my February post about me printing off photos, however the only place I keep them is in a photo box I have. I'd wanted a photo album for a long time, however there's not really been any that I've particularly liked, which is why I started to make my own. I have a scrapbook from Hobbycraft and have spent ages making this photo album how I want it. It's taking me a long time but I've been really enjoying it. It's keeping me busy, creative and distracted. 


I've been to Ikea twice in March and both times I ended up coming out with more than I initially went for, which is what happens every time I go into Ikea. The flower shop inside Ikea is so cute. I love the checked floor and it's filled with fake flowers. It's beautiful. 


A week before we were placed in lockdown, my mum and I took a little drive to Poole to this pier. There were literally 2 people about, who we were distancing from. It was very quiet and peaceful. It was a lovely sunny day, we took a few photos and then took a nice drive back. 


On mothers day, my parents, brother and I went for a drive. We didn't get out the car but we had a nice drive in the countryside. I came up with the idea that we should take my bunny, Flopsy. I got Flopsy a 5 in 1 stroller and one of the things it turns into is a car seat, so I took her in her car seat and she loved her little outing. She loved looking out the window. 


The day after we were on lockdown, I started getting a very bad migraine. My head felt awful and I didn't know what to do. I took some pain killers and tried to relax on the sofa until my headache started to fade. My rabbit cuddled with me for over an hour. I'm lucky to have a bunny who will cuddle with me for a long time. She's the sweetest little bun who just loves cuddles. 


Being able to go on a walk a day during this lockdown has been something I've been doing every other day. The first time I went out I just went out the front of my house and took photos of the pretty trees outside my house. I haven't seen much blossom around but I was very happy when I looked out my window and saw the first bit of blossom. 


One thing I've become addicted to is my boyfriends Nintendo Switch. He got it before we were on lockdown, but since we've been on lockdown I've been playing Mario Kart and Pokemon almost every day. I love playing Mario Kart with him, it's so much fun! I've also never been into Pokemon, but the game is so much fun. 

What have you been up to in this lockdown?




Comments

Popular Posts