Currently obsessing over: bodysuits


Bodysuits have been something I’ve been loving for a while, but have recently become more obsessed with. They’re just so comfy, easy to wear and warm in the colder months instead of tucking a top in and it keep coming out. I currently have 4 bodysuits that I’m wearing often which are from New Look and Pretty Little Thing. 


A new favourite of mine is this Pretty Little Thing Blush Dobby Mesh Frill bodysuit that I recently got. I fell in love with this after browsing the bodysuits on the PLT website and I was so excited for it to arrive after I instantly ordered it. It's a thong bodysuit which is super comfortable. I love love love the frills on this bodysuit, it makes it look super girly, which I like. 


The first bodysuit I ever got was this New Look grey low cut bodysuit. I used to wear this as an under top last year when the weather was really cold. It is pretty low cut and I feel like this would be good for a dressier outfit. This would also be good if you’re wearing a patterned skirt or trousers as this will go with a lot. I like to wear this with checked skirts.


Not long ago, PLT had a really good sale on and I found this Sage Green Slinky Ruched Bust bodysuit for only £3. They didn’t have it in my size, so I got the size up and it's a lot bigger than I expected. I have altered it since taking this photo so its not as low and the straps aren’t as long. I really like this colour green. I didn’t own a single bit of green in my wardrobe for some reason, so I was excited about this bodysuit.



A bodysuit I love and is good for the colder weather is this New Look stripe bodysuit. I wore this a lot when I first got this and then I kinda forgot I had it and now I keep wearing it again. I love the length of the sleeves. 

Outfits:
outfit 1:

Outfit 2:

Outfit 3:

Outfit 4:
  • Bodysuit: New Look
  • Jeans: Pretty Little Thing








Comments

  1. Aren't bodysuits for versatile! They look amazing how you have styled them - whether its with a pair of jeans or a skirt x
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh these look gorgeous! I WISH I could wear bodysuits, I just find them so incredibly uncomfortable and I've got quite a long torso so they're quite small on me! Newlook have such great stuff in at the mo xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wearing bodysuits too xx

    www.anacelinelabod.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome find, the first one is my favourite.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts