2 winter outfits

Doing fashion blogspots has been something I've wanted to do for years but every photo I took, I hated, deleted and didn't try again for a long time. I recently started taking them again and am happy with them, so I hope to upload more! I've always been into fashion, but as I am at home 90% of the time, I tend to just wear leggings, trackies and onesies, so I'm not wearing a lot of my other clothes often. Recently, when I do leave the house, I've started to put a bit more effort into my outfits.


Outfit number 1
This outfit is one I wear when it's not that cold or if I'm going somewhere that doesn't involve being outside for a long period of time. 

I have a love/hate thing with jeans. Sometimes I love wearing jeans and sometimes I don't. I only wear them when I go out and as soon as I get home, I change into something comfier. Jeans are my favourite to style because you can wear them casually or dress them up.

These are the Ella High Waist Random Rip Skinny Jeans and since getting them a few weeks ago, they've become my favourite. I'd never tried anything from Very's own brand before (just over brands within the Very website), but I really like these jeans. They're good quality and I like that the rips are kinda everywhere. My legs don't actually get cold wearing ripped jeans, so I usually don't wear tights underneath.

These jeans are high waisted, which I love. High waisted is my favourite style of jeans. I love the blue denim as I haven't owned a pair of blue denim jeans in a long time.


Half tucked into these jeans is one of my current favourite jumpers. I love this jumper as it's soft and warm. It's from H&M and I've had it for a couple years, but it's been my favourite ever since. The sleeves are a little long so I do have to fold them up, but I like that style. 

Public Desire's Emilia boots are one of my favourites, however I wouldn't wear them for a long period of time as they do get quite uncomfortable walking in them. I love them with this outfit and I love that they lace up and zip up. The zip is on the inside and lace is on the outside. I love that these pointy as it's different for me and I just love the look of them.


One of my favourite hats at the moment is this New Look Baker Boy hat. I got this a while ago on sale and it seems to be one I wear a lot. I basically wear hats to hide under and I just love that I don't particularly have to do anything with my hair because I'll just put a hat on.

Bags have become something I love taking out with me now, even if it's just got my keys, phone and card holder. The bag I really love wearing at the moment (when it's not raining) is my Ted Baker bow bag. I think this is classed as an 'evening' bag, but I take it out whenever because I never go anywhere in the evening to take this bag out. 

This bag is great because it's small, however it seems so spacious inside. I can fit most, if not all I need in it. It has card slots and a zipped pocket. I love the pink and rose gold as those are my favourite and I absolutely love the inside with the animals in. 


Outfit number 2
Usually with this outfit, I'd wear a coat, however for some reason, I didn't in these photos.

Skirts are one of my favourites at the moment, especially this New Look checked skirt. I love checked skirts and I love styling checked skirts, although it can be quite challenging for me within the colder months if I want to wear a scarf because I only own checked scarves. This skirt is a pencil skirt, which is unusual for me to wear as I'm not usually comfortable with wearing more fitted skirts, however I've been doing well at wearing this one.

The top I paired with this skirt is the Topshop ribbed top. I've had this for so many years and I wear it all the time. It has a high neck which is perfect for this time of the year. It is very thin and see-through so if it's extremely cold, I do have to layer tops underneath.


The hat I'm wearing is another New Look Baker Boy hat, but this is just a plain grey one. I don't wear this hat as often as it's quite big and gets annoying if I'm wearing it for a long period of time.

Over the knee boots are my absolute favourite. These ones are from La Redoute and they're actually my mums, however they fit my legs so I like wearing them. I struggle to find over the knee boots that fit my chubby little legs. These have small heels so they're easy to walk in and I can walk for a long time in these. 

The bag in this outfit is this green and black New Look bag. I can fit a surprising amount of stuff in this bag and I like to take it out on days out as it fits everything I need. 


I tend to wear the same jewellery pieces, so instead of featuring them in every fashion post, I'll be uploading a separate post on them.







Comments

  1. Love how you've styled these babe! So gorgeous

    www.petiteelliee.com

    Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these looks! Totally obsessed with the jeans in your first outfit! x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the second outfit, so cute!

    Katie | katieemmabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these outfits are so cute, I love the skirt and the jumper and how you styled them :D plus the pop of pink with the bag! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts