My current favourite beauty products


Since I've been MIA on my blog this year, there's a lot of beauty favourites that I've been liking that I'm yet to talk about. 



As an early birthday present a couple months ago, my boyfriend got me 6 palettes from Revolution. He chose very well because I absolutely love all the palettes. The palettes are all 4 Reloaded Palettes (Monster MattesDream BigBig Big Love and Large It Up). There are 45 shades in each of the reloaded palettes, so I still have quite a lot of shades to play around with, but so far I'm having so much fun creating looks with them. The other 2 palettes are the Roxi Colour Burst palette and Beyond Radiance highlighter palette. I love how colourful the Colour Burst palette is and I've enjoyed creating looks with the shades. The highlighter palette is so beautiful. All 6 of these palettes have definitely been my go-to palettes at the moment.



A collection I tried was the Colourpop x Becky G collection. It was my first time trying anything from Colourpop and I'm so glad I decided to. In April I got the Becky G collection that I'd been wanting to get since it came out in like December. I recently uploaded a review on this collection (here), so I wont talk too much about it. The collection contains the Salvaje eyeshadow palette, 2 Lust Duster loose highlighters, 2 Satin and 3 Matte liquid lipsticks. I've had fun playing around with different looks from this collection.

At the beginning of the year, I decided to try a couple of products from LUSH that I've been wanting to try for a while. I got the Grease Lightning spot treatment and the Tea Tree water toner spray. Now, I don't know if it's because of my Vitamin D medication (my Vitamin D was extremely low, so I was put on a high then low dose of meds), or these LUSH products or a mix of both as I started them around the same time, but my skin has cleared up hugely. Both of these LUSH products contain tea tree which is an antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial. I'm a big fan of these products. 




I'd been looking for a new foundation for a while and while I loved the Barry M foundation I used to use, I wanted something with a fuller coverage. After hearing about the Revolution Conceal & Define foundation, I knew I had to try it as I loved the Conceal & Define concealer. I love that it's long lasting and I love that it's easy to blend in. My contour goes on nicely over and blends in without leaving streaks (which I'd had in foundations before), which I'm very happy about. I like that this bottle is also like a big concealer with the wand. 

MUA has been the brand that I've repurchased the same eyeliner for the past couple of years. Before, I used to try many different liners from different brands, none which I liked enough to stick with. For the past couple of years I've been using the eye define eyeliner and I love it, however when I went to repurchase it not long ago, there wasn't any in stock, so I ended up getting the Winged Wonder liner in hope it'll work just the same. It does, however the shape of the brush is different. The Winged Wonder liner is a lot thinner, which at first I kinda found it a little strange for some reason. This is a great liner and lasts just the same as the eye define liner. 


A couple of months ago, *falseeyelashes.co.uk reached out to me and asked if I'd like to try some of their lashes in my YouTube videos. I've worked with falseeyelashes.co.uk before on my blog with some Red Cherry lashes, but had never done so on my YouTube. I had plenty of upcoming makeup videos to film so it came at the right time. I'd never used Koko lashes until falseeyelashes.co.uk sent them to me, but I had no idea why I'd never tried them before because these lashes are amazing! The lashes I have are Amore and Jet Setter. Both are very dramatic lashes and I love that. They're pretty easy to apply (I'm not the best at applying lashes, it usually takes a few attempts) and once they're on, they stay there for a long time.




Up until recently, I'd never tried anything from Bomb Cosmetics. My mum bought me this Pink Himalayan Salt body scrub for my birthday and I was so excited to try it. I love body scrubs and anything Himalayan salt based. This body scrub smells so nice and it's mixed with almond oil, pure Chamomile and Geranium essential oils. The consistency is quite runny and it kind of reminds me of the LUSH Rub Rub Rub shower scrub, which I loved. This scrub makes my skin so soft and works really well on my hands as well as they're super dry. I definitely want to try more from Bomb Cosmetics now.

Along with the false lashes that *falseeyelashes.co.uk sent me, they also sent me this lash applicator tool. I'd never tried a lash applicator until this and it's helped me so much. I used to use tweezers which didn't help all that much. This applicator has made applying lashes easier for me.


Another body scrub I've been using is the Zoella Berry Jam body scrub. This smells so fruity and is a thicker consistency than the Bomb Cosmetics one. This makes my skin extremely soft and also works very well on my dry hands. 


Wet n Wild has been a brand that I've heard many good things about over the years, but up until the beginning of the year, I'd never tried anything from them. When I last ran out of primer, I went on a whim and purchased the Photo Focus Face Primer. I loved this primer as it made my makeup stay well and it felt really moisturising, however it did run out fairly quickly. 


Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Reddit


Disclaimer: products marked with a * were gifted by falseeyelashes.co.uk. All opinions are my own.






Comments

  1. Oh my god 6 revolution palettes, the literal dream! They are such incredible quality for the price of them as well. I didn't know Zoella had a berry jam body scrub, smells amazing but have never seen it before in my Superdrugs! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they really are! I hadn't seen it before either but I got it for my birthday and its amazing!xx

      Delete
  2. I really need a good body scrub! This one looks fab

    Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts