A little chat | blogposts, 21st birthday & more


Hellooooo (why do I still hear that in Marcus Butler's voice?), since I haven't done a chat post since October 2016 (omg) and I've been so MIA on my blog, I thought I'd have a lil chat. I wanted to speak about my blog plans etc and also put some photos of my birthday in here instead of doing a separate blogpost.


I turned 21 on the 24th of August and I had a lovely day with my family at Longleat. I've only been to Longleat once before, so I was excited to go back. I had a lovely day seeing all the animals and going through the safari drive through. The weather was a little bit indecisive; one minute it was so sunny and the next it was chucking it down with rain, but I was prepared for all weathers because lets be honest, when you live in the UK, you kinda have to be. Y'know?

I didn't get a photo, but I finally got to see Anne the elephant. I absolutely love elephants and Anne was rescued from a circus, so it makes me happy. Last year when I went she was inside her house and she was this time, however you could her inside.

One thing we did three times was drive around the monkeys bit. The monkeys were so cute, although they did pull bits off my dad's car, but luckily it wasn't the windscreen wipers (which were originally off, however my dad had to put them back on because it was raining).


My parents got me some beautiful roses and my mum made me some cupcakes, which were so pretty and so delicious. 


The cake I also had was also delicious and I liked the sparkler-type candles. It was interesting and pretty.


Now for my blogposts and whats happening. Ever since taking a break at the end of 2016-beginning of 2017, my blogpost schedule has been so messy. I used to be on a roll with uploading, but I kind of lost motivation with everything social media wise because my mind seems to be in a different place (I think its partly because of my fatigue, but I don't want to use that as an excuse). 

My blog, Instagram and YouTube have taken a huge setback. My mind has gone blank with ideas and I was bored of writing/taking photos of the same things. Every now and then I get an idea, which I upload, but I never have as many ideas as I used to. Recently however, I have come up with a few more ideas, so I'm hoping/planning on uploading at least once a week until I can think of multiple blogposts to upload weekly.


I've also been slacking on commenting on other peoples blogposts too, which I'm slowly catching up on. My goal is to post more frequently on my blog, Instagram and my YouTube channel, so hopefully I'll be uploading more and commenting on more blogposts more often. I absolutely love blogging and its something I'm always trying to think of new ideas for. It makes me sad that I've kind of neglected my blog because I love having this place on the internet where I can share my thoughts and tips.

A mini series/collection of posts I kinda want to do are ones based around my glass sphere. These things are so cool because you take photos through them. My mums friend kindly got me one for my birthday, which I'm very grateful for. Its given me so much motivation to take more photos. I've always been into photography, however just like my blog, Instagram and YouTube, I lost motivation for it too. Now I have this sphere, I'm thinking of different things and places to take photos through it, so I'd quite like to make a mini series out of it.


But yeah, I'm not too sure what else to say. Hopefully I'll upload another post in a couple of days or so. I'm on a mission to make sure I upload at least once a week and be more active. Have you been to Longleat? 



Comments

  1. I love these kind of chatty posts! I have been to Longleat before and absolutely loved it. My Mum wasn't so pleased with the monkeys pulling her car apart though, haha! Thanks for sharing, beaut. <3 xoxo

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a fun place to go. Hahaha! Thank you for reading xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts