Brighton from the i360


The i360 in Brighton is something I've passed while it was being built multiple times and something I've passed numerous times after it had been built. I had wondered what the view looked like from up there because the view from the old Brighton wheel (thats no longer there) was good, so I thought the i360 would be even better and it was. There were reflections everywhere in the i360 pod, so thats why theres peoples legs and shoes in some of these photos. The view was amazing and luckily, it was a lovely sunny, clear day so we could see quite far.


British Airways made the i360 and you go 450ft in the air in a pod, that can hold up to 175 people. You get a 360 view of Brighton and Hove, the South Downs National Park, the UNESCO Biosphere and apparently on the clearest days, you can see the Isle of Wight.


I absolutely loved looking around from 450ft in the air and it was very peaceful. They had covers of songs playing, it was cool because they had the air conditioning on and if I could, I probably could've stayed up there for hours.


I really don't know what else to say, so heres some photos of the view. Have you been up the i360?















Comments

  1. So beautiful, Em! I love the pictures. This reminds me a lot of the Sears Tower in Chicago. Thanks for sharing!
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The Sears Tower view looks beautiful!

      Delete
  2. The view from this building looks divine! I follow one blogger and YouTuber from Brighton and the city I imagined from her pictures and vlogs is so much different than what you're showing us right now, but it still looks amazing! I love the view on the beach. It looks brilliant! Definitely worth seeing.
    Dorota
    www.fetchcandle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always passed this and never really thought about going on it but the view does look amazing!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its definitely worth going up, the view is incredible!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow the views look incredible, and you chose the perfect day for it too xx

    Gemma Etc. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. I regret not going up here when I went to Brighton now! I'm so glad it was a beautiful clear day for you, and that there was air con in this heat wave!

    Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time you go to Brighton, you should go up there. Thank you. I'm so glad there was air con!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts