5 ingredient vegan fudge
Finding simple recipes is what I love to do. I'm always browsing recipes on Pinterest and last year I came across this vegan fudge from wholefully.com and have been addicted to making it since. I've tried uploading this blogpost numerous times, however every time I dislike how my photos have turned out. I'm not the best at taking photos of food. Anyway, this fudge tastes delicious and only has 5 ingredients. This is a small batch, but it's quick to make and is ready to eat in an hour or so.
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder - I like to use raw coca powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
(I don't know why they look a little like brownies)
- Line a dish (I use a small one because this doesn't make a huge amount)
- In a bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, maple syrup, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt until it's smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the dish and put it into the fridge. It normally takes around an hour+ before it's solid enough to eat.
They taste so good and they're quick to make, pop in the fridge and do something else for an hour until they're done.