The best hand cream for winter | LUSH Helping Hands hand cream


Back in August I purchased LUSH's Helping Hands hand cream and these photos have been sat on my laptop since, waiting to be used. At the time my hands (surprisingly) weren't that dry. Because my hands are always so dry, I desperately needed a new hand cream in time for the colder seasons as that's when they're the worst. This is my first time trying a LUSH hand cream and I'm highly impressed. 


Description on LUSH's website: Time for a little thirst aid? This hardworking pot of creamy, Fair Trade, organic cocoa butter and hydrating honey will nurse your hands back to health. Calming chamomile water and restorative almond oil have a wonderful bedside manner, while rich, reparative Shea butter from The Ojoba Women's co-operative  in Ghana is quickly absorbed into the skin for a silky-smooth finish. There's no prescribed way of doing things: just dab or scoop as much as you like into your palms and rub all over. 


The hand cream comes in a black pot like most of LUSH's stuff does. This is a 100g pot and is £8.25 (although mine was around £7 as prices have gone up since I got it). When you apply the hand cream, you do need a small amount as a little goes a long way. There's a good amount of product in the pot, so I'm hoping it'll last me for a while considering how much I use it.


I really like the consistency of this hand cream. It's a creamy consistency, which has an alright scent. That's probably the best way I can describe it! The scent is stronger in the pot, but I find it pretty subtle once I've applied it on my hands before it quickly goes. My hands are constantly cracked and bleeding because I wash them so much. This makes them SO much better and smoother. I use a small amount and rub it in. It doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy and annoying and it sinks in very quickly.


This really is one of my favourite hand creams I've tried, alongside my Zoella Wonder Hand hand cream. I'll definitely repurchase this as I love it. So far, I've used it so much and it's lasted me so well. It really makes a difference to my dry and cracked hands. 

Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Pinterest | Snapchat: embarker97

Comments

  1. My hands tend to get very dry and crack in the winter as well. It's something I've struggled with for years, and most creams and lotions feel too greasy. I will have to try this out! Happy New Year!! xo
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, a lot of hand creams I've tried tend to feel greasy too. happy new year!x

      Delete
  2. I've tried so many things from Lush but I've never tried a hand cream. I'll have to try this one, thanks for the recommendation!

    www.kaieshastewart.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts