LUSH's Bubblegum Lip Scrub

One thing I wanted to try the longest from LUSH is one of their lip scrubs. Their lip scrubs have been hyped about hugely and I've been desperate to try one. The bubblegum one just sounded like it'd smell amazing and it does. It smells exactly like the Snow Fairy shower gel, which was the very first thing I ever tried from LUSH a couple of years ago and hadn't tried anything else until a few months ago.


"Prep your lips with a buff and polish at the start of your make-up routine to ensure your lipstick glides on and stays put. Just apply with a clean finger, and let the exfoliating caster sugar and softening jojoba oil scrub away dead skin and infuse moisture to rejuvenate your smile. Bubblegum lip scrub won't leave any greasy residue; just a sweet candy taste that you'll enjoy licking off. Lip-smackingly good."


To use it, you just scoop a bit out and scrub your lips with it. It's super easy to use and doesn't take too long either. To be honest, I hate how it feels when it's on my lips, but the lip scrub works really well, so I don't mind.


After using that I instantly saw a difference. It made my lips feel extremely soft and prepared for when I apply my lipstick. My lips are always so dry and I'm constantly wearing lip balm, but once I use this it makes my lips feeling soft for hours. This product works really well and I'm really happy with it. I like to use this before applying lipstick, especially before using liquid lipsticks. You could easily make this yourself and if you're into making things yourself, this one would be a good one to make.


This was £5.95 and I definitely think it's worth the money. You don't need a lot of product, so I'm hoping it'll last a while. I definitely want to try more because there are different flavours. 


Have you tried any of LUSH's lip scrubs before? If so, what ones would you recommend?

Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Pinterest | Snapchat: embarker97




Comments

  1. I LOVE Lush's lip scrubs - their mint juleps one smells just like After Eights and it makes my lips feel fab

    Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts