Blogmas day 8 | Christmas at Garsons


Garsons is one of my favourite places to visit all year round, but even more so during the christmas time. Garsons displays are always so lovely and every time I go there, I take way too many photos. During my recent visit, I took a lot of photos and am going to share some of those with you.


At the top of the stairs there is this beautiful vanity and christmas tree next to it. I would love a vanity like this.


Behind the vanity at the top of the stairs, there is this display that I love. 



I absolutely loved this section of the shop. There is a lovely fireplace with baubles each side. This was one of my favourite displays.


I kept thinking this was a real person...


How beautiful is this ballerina? I loved it so much. It probably would've been too big for my tree.


The sweet shop display was amazing.


I always love little christmassy villages that shops have during christmas. I'd love a room filled with them because they're so lovely.


Do you have a Garsons near you that you like to visit during the christmas time?



Comments

  1. Love going to a store, just to see their christmas decorations =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave is the gold vanity !! wow !

    FASHION BLOG: www.theclassicv.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute shots!!!

    xo
    tessa
    http://www.travelwheretonext.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! This is my favorite time of year!!

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts