Blogmas day 4 | 14 ideas to do on a lazy Sunday this Winter/Christmas
Happy Sunday! Lazy Sunday's are my absolute favourite, especially in the Wintertime. It's currently freezing and although I love the cold weather and dressing for the cold weather, I love being at home. I've come up with some ideas to do on lazy Sunday's for this time of the year.
- Online christmas shop | As it's coming up to christmas, you could do some online christmas shopping on your lazy sunday. It's less stressful than in real life and you can spend as much time as you like. In real life it's a mad rush and I like to be as quick as possible.
- Read a book | Get into comfy clothes, sit in bed with a blanket and read a book. It's a good way to chill out on a lazy Sunday.
- Watch christmas movies | What better way to feel festive than to watch christmas movies. It's a nice way to relax and get in the christmas spirit.
- Do a DIY | If you've been planning to do a DIY, a lazy day is a good day for that (although I guess it depends on what kind of DIY it is)! It'd be a fun way to keep occupied and you could do some christmas DIY's.
- Create | Create a drink, a new meal or come up with new snacks. I like creating new smoothies and meals that I've never done before.
- Spend time with family & friends | Lounge about with family and friends. You can all have a lazy day together. You could watch christmas films, listen to christmas music etc.
- Write | On Lazy Sunday's I like to write. I seem to come up with loads of ideas on lazy Sunday's when I'm relaxed.
- Listen to christmas music | I love to listen to christmas music all day on lazy Sunday's during this time of the year.
- Nails | At this time of the year, you could paint your nails festive colours or do some christmas nail art.
- Draw/paint | If you like to draw or paint, you could draw/paint something christmas themed. You could even make christmas cards and draw/paint on that too.
- Bake | This one depends on whether you want to stand and bake on your lazy day. Sometimes I like to and sometimes I don't. You could bake christmas shortbread biscuits as they don't really take long, they're festive and taste really good.
- Puzzles/games | You could have game day with your family/friends. Get the board/puzzle games out. You could also just do puzzles on your own if you like to spend your lazy days on your own. I like Monopoly, it's one of those games that could keep going for hours.
- Write your goals for the New Year | With the New Year coming up, you could write your goals/bucket list.
- Plan outfits | I love planning outfits. Going to a christmas party this month? Plan your outfit.
What do you like going on lazy Sunday's during this time of the year?