My top 12 favourite TV shows
In the past few years, I've discovered more and more TV shows that I'm addicted to. I love discovering new TV shows and binge watching shows and I thought I'd share my 12 favourites.
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians | I'm not going to explain what KUWTK is or who the Kardashians and Jenners are because I'm sure everyone and their pets have heard of them. I've been watching this show for 5/6 years and I've loved it since. I'm still addicted to this show and any others that they bring out (like Kim and Kourtney take New York etc). This has been my favourite since I discovered it and I find them all hilarious, especially Kourtney and Khloe.
- Modern Family | Modern Family is a TV show that I discovered this year. Everyone in it is so funny. It's an amazing show and ah I love itttt. I don't know whats taken me so long to watch it considering it's been out for around like 7 years! I know it's going to be one of those TV shows that I'm going to re-watch for years (well I've re-watched it 3 times already). Modern Family is a comedy about a big family and I like it because they sit down and speak to the camera like they would in a reality show.
- Scream Queens | Scream Queens is the newest TV show that I've started watching. I'd wanted to watch it for agessss, but I couldn't find it on TV for so long. Since season 2 started in the US, they started showing all of season 1 over here in the UK before season 2 started here. I'm addicted to this show. It's one of those shows that I watched soo quickly and just couldn't wait to watch the next one to find out what happens. I love the Chanel's and their outfits. I'm now on season 2 and it's soo good, but I haaaate having to wait a week to watch the next one. Scream Queens is about the Chanel's, who started off in Kappa Kappa Tau at university and murders kept happening by people dresses as red devils. The second season is about the Chanel's working in a hospital and murders keep happening there too, but not from red devils, but by some person dressed as a green thing (I don't even know what it's supposed to be).
- Sweet 15: Quinceanera | A few months ago, I was watching the TLC channel and came across this TV show called Sweet 15: Quinceanera. A Quinceanera is a celebration that Latin girls have when they turn 15 and it's a really nice tradition. It's about this guy called Alexis, his wife, Daniela and his cousin, Jarling who own a family run business in Miami called Bella Quinces. They organise and plan the Quinceanera's, they do the photo shoots, party planning, find the girls dresses, everything. I find it so interesting to watch and I love watching it. For some reason though, it's just stopped being showed on TV and I'm not too sure whether it was the end of the season/mid season finale orrrr.
- Hawaii Five 0 | Hawaii Five 0 is pretty self-explanatory by the name. It's about the five 0 in Hawaii. It's a remake of the older Hawaii Five 0's, that I've never seen. My parents had been watching it for years and then a few years ago I started to watch it too. The first episode I watched, someone got their head taken off (there's a lot of murders and crime, but it's not real so it's all good) and I wasn't too sure about it, but the more I watched it, the more I got into it. It's such an interesting show. It's one of those shows that you have to pay attention to otherwise you'll loose track of whats happening and then it might not make sense.
- Catfish | I started watching Catfish a few weeks after season 1 came out as a friend recommended it to me. Every episode is different and I like watching them and guessing whether the person they're going to meet, is going to be who they say they are or not. I love Nev and Max, I think they're really good at what they do and are so funny together. There's also Catfish: The Movie, which is Nev's story of getting Catfished, that happened before the TV show started. It's also a really interesting movie.
- Say Yes to the Dress | I loveeee this show. I found it on TV one day after hearing about it online and I love it. I love seeing all of the wedding dresses and to work somewhere like that would be amazing.
- The Royals | This. Show. Is. Amazing. The Royal's is E!'s first scripted series and it's soo good. It's based off the Royal family and it's similar people wise, but everything else is different. There's a lot of drama and twists that happen. It's just a really good show.
- Cougar Town | I binged watch Cougar Town last year and have recently watched the last season. Cougar Town is like Friends and it also has Courtney Cox in it. There's a friend group of 3 men and 3 women (like Friends) who all hangout at Courtney Cox's (Jules) house. Sound familiar? There's also a guy/neighbour who stands at the kitchen window because they wont let him in, but he desperately wants to be apart of the group. This is an amazing and funny TV show. Also, Liza Kudrow, Jennifer Aniston and Matthew Perry appear in some episodes. I you like Friends, I definitely recommend this show.
- Friends | I couldn't make a blogpost about my favourite TV shows and not include friends, could I? It's one of those TV shows that I've watched hundreds of times over and over and over again. It's just so funny and I quote Friends waaaay too much daily.
- Desperate Housewives | Desperate Housewives has been one of my favourite TV shows for yearssss. It's a drama about 4 friends who live down Wisteria Lane. When I first started watching it, it was on season 4 and I watched it for 4 years until it finished and last year, watched the first 4 seasons. This show is soo good.
- 90210 | 90210 was the BEST show and I really, really wish they still made new episodes. I didn't watch it from the beginning (until later on). I could literally watch this show over and over again. 90210 is a drama about a group of friends in Beverly Hills. It started off with them in High School and then to College/adult life. It was one of the best TV shows that I watched as a younger teenager and I kind of want to watch the older version from the 90's.
What are some of your favourite TV shows? Do you have any you'd recommend?