Brand focus: Makeup Revolution


Makeup Revolution have been one of my favourite brands since the end of 2015. I first tried their 32 Ultra Eyeshadow Matte Palette (that I gave to my Mum because I barely used it anymore) and was amazed at how pigmented and good quality it was. I've since tried more. Makeup Revolution is one of my favourite drugstore brands as they're inexpensive, but amazing quality.


Peach Lights Vivid Baked Highlighter | One of my first few items from Makeup Revolution that I tried, was one of their Vivid Baked Highlighters. At the time I hadn't properly tried powder highlighters before (besides the little one in Maybelline's Master Sculpt Contour Kit) and really wanted to try one. I chose the Vivid Baked Highlighter in Peach Lights as it looked like such a pretty highlighter and only cost £3! This highlighter is really good, pigmented and so so pretty, but I just don't use it that often.


Flawless 32 Ultra Eyeshadow Palette | After trying the Matte eyeshadow palette, I wanted to try another one. I chose to get the Flawless 32 Ultra Eyeshadow Palette and I think it's actually my most used palette. I even think I've used it more than my Naked 3 palette and I use that a lot. I love all of the shades in this palette, some I wear all the time, some I wear occasionally and some I've tried once. I like playing around with the shades I wouldn't usually use. Every eyeshadow is so pigmented, creamy and soft. They all blend incredibly well, easy and last throughout the day. This palette is a mix between matte and shimmers, which I love. This was only £8 for 32 shades.


Keep Trying For You Velvet Lacquer Lipstick | This is my least favourite Makeup Revolution product. I don't hate it, I do actually like it, it's just too drying for my liking. I love the shade and it's a lovely red. I do wear this lipstick, just not for a long amount of time because it gets too drying. I like the doe-foot applicator, it makes applying the product easy and even. This was only £3.


144 Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette 2017 Collection | This is one of the newest purchase from Makeup Revolution. This is their 2017 Collection 144 Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette and I'm obsessed with it. There's 144 beautiful shades and all of them are incredible. Some of the shades are ones I never would've thought about using before, but I'm excited to play around with some of the 'out there' shades. All of these shadows are so pigmented and blendable. I love it. This was £10 reduced from £20 when I got it, but on the Superdrug website, it was £8.


Highlighter Palette | This highlighter palette is one of my favourites. After I'd tried the single Vivid Baked Highlighter, I decided that I want to try the Highlighter Palette. The palette contains 3 Vivid Baked Highlighters in one palette and all of them are so pretty. My favourite one is Golden Lights, I use that more than the other two. This palette is incredible. All 3 highlighters are pigmented and I love them. This was £8.


Ultra Fase Base Primer | This is also one of my newest Makeup Revolution buys. I bought this on a whim as I needed a new primer desperately and noticed that Makeup Revolution had one. I didn't even know they sold a primer until I walked past this in the shop. This is such a good primer. It makes my makeup last all day and makes a smooth base for my foundation. It's a transparent gel and smooths my skin out so well. This was only £5 and I'm really liking it.



What are some of your favourites from Makeup Revolution?

Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Pinterest | Snapchat: embarker97

Comments

  1. My favourite highlighter is the baked highlighters! I use this over my high end brands, as i find the pigment to be so fantastic! I think I'll pick up the trio of them next!

    Great post!

    Jess xo / Jessica Ann ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the pigment is amazing, what shade of highlighter is your favourite?:)

      Delete
  2. Ooh, that highlighter looks so pretty!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love makeup revolution and haven't tried a few of these so I'll definitely be looking at them next time I'm in superdrug. x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously have not tried enough Makeup Revolution. Both of those eyeshadow palettes look and sound awesome! I cant' believe that huge palette is so affordable! It sounds like it would be a perfect present :)

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i couldn't believe it was so affordable either! i agree:)

      Delete
  5. I can't believe how affordable those eyeshadow palettes are! Definitely need to get my hands on one :) x

    Everything But The Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i definitely recommend them, they're amazing:)x

      Delete
  6. OMG, The ultimate eye shadow palette for such a low price! That can't be, it looks insane, you'll never need another palette again haha. Have a lovely weekend :)

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right! i agree haha. thank you, you too:)

      Delete
  7. Lovely post - I've never tried anything from makeup revolution, which is shocking I know because their stuff looks amazing!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i really recommend makeup revolution, their products are really good!

      Delete
  8. I've got some lipsticks and a highlighter from makeup revolution but I seriously want their contour palette and one of the eye shadow ones. Really enjoyed your post, apart from the fact that your urging me to buy more!!

    http://www.harrietday.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts