6 reasons why concerts are the best
I've only been to 2 concerts in my life, both to see the same person. I have a few things that I love about concerts and I definitely want to attend SO many more. Concerts are amazing experiences and so much much.
- You're surrounded by people who love the same performer as you | I love being surrounded by people who love the same performer as me. Stood in an arena/building FULL of people who are there to see the same performer as you, is so much fun.
- You discover new music | I like the opening acts on tours. I recently discovered 2 bands that I now listen to, that I probably would've never known before.
- Everyone is happy | Everyone you're surrounded around is happy, excited and enjoying themselves.
- You get to see your favourite singer/band live | That's the best part, right?
- Memories | At both of the concerts I've been to, there are so many memories that I'll remember for the rest of my life.
- New experiences | Whether it's going to a concert for the first time, seeing a different performer, sitting/standing somewhere different, going to a different arena, there's always new experiences at a concert.
Have you been to a concert before? What are your favourite things about concerts?