6 reasons why concerts are the best

I've only been to 2 concerts in my life, both to see the same person. I have a few things that I love about concerts and I definitely want to attend SO many more. Concerts are amazing experiences and so much much.


  1. You're surrounded by people who love the same performer as you | I love being surrounded by people who love the same performer as me. Stood in an arena/building FULL of people who are there to see the same performer as you, is so much fun.
  2. You discover new music | I like the opening acts on tours. I recently discovered 2 bands that I now listen to, that I probably would've never known before.
  3. Everyone is happy | Everyone you're surrounded around is happy, excited and enjoying themselves.
  4. You get to see your favourite singer/band live | That's the best part, right?
  5. Memories | At both of the concerts I've been to, there are so many memories that I'll remember for the rest of my life.
  6. New experiences | Whether it's going to a concert for the first time, seeing a different performer, sitting/standing somewhere different, going to a different arena, there's always new experiences at a concert.

Have you been to a concert before? What are your favourite things about concerts?



Comments

  1. I literally love going to concerts - always such an incredible experience!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love going to concerts and especially festivals!

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! i haven't experienced a festival yet!

      Delete
  3. I love going to concerts! Literally some of my best memories are from concerts xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe it or not, I have never been to a concert but this has made me so jealous that you've been to two, Tickets are so annoying to get a hold of these days :( Have a lovely day ;)

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, concerts are amazing! will you ever attend one?:) i know right, buying tickets (depending on the artist) can be so stressful! thank you, you too:)

      Delete
  5. What you think about follow each other? Follow me, let me know and I follow you ^__^
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been to two concerts and they were the best days of my life! My favourite thing is when the band/artist stops singing and looks out to the crowd singing the lyrics and then they start to smile xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mine too! yeah, i love that part, it's so lovely:) xx

      Delete
  7. I completely agree, I love concerts, I have been to so many but they are always some of my favorite days.
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts