Top 10 under £10 #2
A few months ago I wrote a post about my top 10 products under £10 and I'm going to do part 2. Some of these I've spoken about before a few times, a lot or not at all. My last top 10 under £10 was just makeup but I added different things into this one.
1. Zoella Lets Spritz Body Mist - £8: One of my favourites under £10 is Zoella's body spray from the Tutti Fruity range. It smells amazing and I love the bottle. I loved Zoe's Tutti Fruity range.
2. Natural Collection lipliner - £1.99: This has recently become one of my favourite lipliners as it matches my Soft Matte Lip Cream perfectly. I bought this last year and I'm not too sure why because I didn't have a lipstick that matched it, up until now. It's a good lipliner and it didn't cost much at all. This is in the shade Almond.
3. Elegant Touch plain nails - £4.65: These are by far my favourite. I've tried so many shapes of totally bare nails by Elegant Touch. They're £4.65 and you get 48 nails, 10 sizes and 2 uses per pack. I love buying these and painting them myself.
4. Makeup Revolution Highlight palette - £8: These are my absolute favourite highlighters. They're amazing for £8! I love all 3 of these (although Golden Lights is my favourite out of the 3). These are very pigmented and look so so nice.
5. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - £5.50: I've spoken about this Soft Matte Lip Cream soooo many times on my blog. NYX has become one of my favourite brands and I love this Soft Matte Lip Cream.
6. Barry M nail polish - £3.99: Barry M is my absolute favourite nail polish brand and has been for years. I've tried many different colours of theirs, but I think this nail polish in the shade 'Kiss Me Quick' is my all time favourite and most used. It's a beautiful pink and I always wear it. I've gone through around 3 bottles of it and I need to purchase another one asap.
7. NYX Concealer Wand - £5.50: This is a newish favourite of mine. I wrote a review recently and have mentioned it before. I got quite a light shade and it highlights underneath my eyes, bridge of my nose, chin and forehead really well.
8. Zoella Wonder Hand Cream - £5.50: This is from Zoella's classic range, this hand cream is amazing and works wonders. It smells so good!
9. NYX Liquid lipsticks (Suede Cream and Lingerie) - £6.50: I was considering doing the liquid suede cream and lingerie lipsticks separately, but since they're both liquid lipsticks, by the same brand and the same cost, I decided to join them together. I've also spoken about these thousands of times on my blog before. They're amazing liquid lipsticks and are lovely shades.
10. MUA White Pencil eyeliner - £1: I never thought I'd like wearing white eyeliner. I bought this for a Christmas YouTube video that I was filming and since then, I've been wearing it a lot. I love wearing it on my bottom waterline to brighten my eyes up. I can't believe this was £1, it's really good quality.
Those are my top 10 under £10! What are your favourites under £10?