The Nail Polish Tag

I love nail polish and I'm addicted to buying it. Since I love tags and nail polish, I thought the nail polish tag would be perfect.


  1. How many nail polishes do you have? 61, but I got rid of quite a few recently.
  2. What is your favourite brand of nail polish? Definitely Barry M. They've been my favourite nail polish brand for about 4 years now and I think they're an amazing brand.
  3. Do you like crackle nail polish? Yeah, I think it looks really cool. I used to wear it a lot, but when it ran out I never repurchased another one. I think it looks really nice though.
  4. What was the brand of your very first nail polish? I can't remember. I remember having these mini Claire Accessories nail polishes when I was a lot younger. They weren't very good and came off super quickly, but yeah I think those were my first nail polishes.
  5. If you had a nail polish line, what would it be called? I honestly have no idea to be honest. I'm not good at coming up with creative names on the spot, I'd have to think about it for a long while haha.
  6. What nail polish colour doesn't look good on you? I absolutely have no idea. Probably yellow or green, I dunno.
  7. What nail polish shades do look good on you? No clue... I wear nail polish whether they look good on me or not. It doesn't bother me :) 
  8. What is the best nail polish you've ever received? I've received a lot of great nail polish gifts over the years that I couldn't choose.
  9. Glitter or no glitter? Both. Sometimes I love wearing glitter and sometimes I like no glitter. 
  10. OPI, China Glaze or Essie? I've never tried OPI or China Glaze. I've only tried one of Essie's nail polish, so I guess Essie?
  11. When do you change your nail polish? It depends on whether I'm wearing false nails or not. If I'm wearing false nails then I tend to change it after a few days.
  12. Darks or brights? Both. I love wearing dark nail polish but at the moment I seem to be wearing more bright/light nail polish. Especially light pinks.
  13. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment? Sinful Shine x Kylie Jenner nail polish in the shade 'Kommando'.
  14. Matte nails - in or out? In, I love it.
  15. French manicure? I love French manicure's but it seems like whenever I do it, the ends seem to chip really really quickly.
  16. Favourite winter colour? Tanya Burr's 'Riding Hood' nail polish is perfect for the winter.

I tag anyone to do this tag. If you do this tag, let me know in the comments so I can read yours :) do you love nail polish? Whats your favourite nail polish brand?


Comments

  1. Loved this post, Barry M are definitely my favorite brand for nail polishes too!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of this tag! It was so interesting to read your answers x
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i found it online last year because i did this tag then but deleted it haha:) x

      Delete
  3. Really enjoyed reading this post! I love nail polish too, it's so fun to change up!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! 61 nail polishes!!!! Whoa! lol.

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) yeah, i'm a little bit of a nail polish addict:P

      Delete
  5. I might just have to give this a go in next months tag! It sounds great, I'll let you know if I end up doing it and thanks for the inspiration ♥



    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah you definitely should, thank you! looking forward to reading yours if you do it:)<3

      Delete
  6. I loved this post, I am a real nail polish geek so I may have to do this tag, I keep pinching your tags you're going to be sick of me xx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! you definitely should do it:) noo, i wont get sick of you, i'd love to read yours!:)xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts