My Blog Turns 1
A year ago today I decided to upload my very first blogpost. When I started blogging I was a shy, 17-year-old who needed a new hobby and thought blogging looked like fun. I was really nervous about blogging, but went ahead and did it. I wanted to have a space on the internet where I could share things that interest me and write about whatever I wanted to.
In the year that I've been blogging I've really enjoyed it, it's been really fun and I'm really proud of myself for sticking with it and not giving up (I give up on things too easily). Blogging is my favourite hobby and it's something that I think I'll be doing for a long time! I thought I'd share 5 things that I love about blogging:
- Talking and interacting with other bloggers: This is something that I struggled with when I first started blogging. I was never someone who commented on other peoples posts due to the fact that I was shy. As I grew more confidence, I started to and now I comment on peoples blogposts a lot! I love talking to other bloggers:)
- The blogging community: The blogging community is kind, supportive and lovely. I've never come across an unkind or mean blogger. All the bloggers I've spoken to are so so lovely and I love that!
- Taking photos and writing: I love taking photos and writing, they're two things I really enjoy about blogging.
- It's made me more organised: Blogging has definitely made me more organised, especially this year!
- Reading lovely comments: One thing I love the most about blogging is receiving lovely comments on my blogposts, they always make me smile:)
Thank you to everyone who comments/reads/follows my blog! Your support means a lot to me:)
How long have you been blogging for? What are your favourite things about blogging?