January Instagram roundup
January was a month where I was actually really happy with how my Instagram looked. I took loads of photos to post and I like how they turned out. I also hit 1.1k followers on Instagram which is so insane, so if you follow me then thank you so much:)
1. My first post this month/of 2016 was my nails. I used my Barry M Sunset Daylight Curling nail polish on my false nails and painted 1 nail glittery and was so obsessed with them.
2. I was taking loads of photos when it was sunny and ran out of photo ideas, however I decided to take loads of random photos as well incase I didn't like how any of the other turned out. This was a pretty random photo but I liked it and it edited well:)
3. I'm totally obsessed with my Clinique Contour chubby stick. I took this photo for a blogpost I did on this, but really loved this photo so I posted it on Instagram too.
4. This is my first NARS product and I'm obsessed with it.
5. As I only seem to really post makeup at the moment (as that's what I love taking photos of) I decided to post a photo of my favourite bag as something different.
6. I love my Zoeva brushes.
7. This was quite possibly one of my favourite photos I posted this month (not too sure why).
8. I was looking at photos from London on my old laptop and came across this photo of a G-Wagon that I took (I actually have a remote control version of this). I edited this differently to my other photos, but it fitted into my theme well. This is actually silver, but because I edited it, it looks white.
9. I took this photo on a sunny day, but it turned out awful and dull and the original photo didn't look good. I edited it anyway to see what it turned out like and it turned out bright and fitted into my theme, so I'm happy about that:)
10. I love the angle of this photo! Zoella's hand cream is the best I've tried, it smells amazing and works really well!
11. A bit of a random photo, I actually love how this photo turned out!
12. I love my MAC lipsticks.
13. I'm surprised that this is the only flat lay photo I posted in January! Definitely need to step up my flat lay photo game in February!