Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016 & some 2016 goals
HAPPY NEW YEAR! I cannot believe it's the first day of 2016 already, 2015 went by so fast. I did some awesome things in 2015, two of which were starting my Blog and YouTube channel, which I love and have so much fun doing! I also wanted to add some of my 2016 goals/bucket list in this post. I'm determined to make 2016 an amazing year and do some really great and fun things (my first day of 2016 has already been super fun). I'm not going to list all of my goals/bucket lists because there's quite a few, but here's some of them:
- Pass my theory & driving test: I started learning to drive in the summer, but not with a driving instructor...yet! My parents are currently teaching me in my Mum's Land Rover (not a small car to be learning to drive in, but I'm used to driving it now). This year I'm determined to pass my theory and driving test!
- Go to Winter Wonderland: I wanted to go to Winter Wonderland last year, but didn't, so this year I really want to go.
- Do something different with my hair: I kind of want to ombre my hair silver or dye my hair black or blonde! I. Need. Change. I get bored of my hair incredibly quick.
- Eat a lot healthier: This is something I didn't particularly do well at last year, so my biggest goal is to eat healthier.
- Cook more: Last year I found a love for cooking/baking and it's something I want to do a lot more this year.
- Save up: I'm so so bad at saving up. If I want to ever buy myself a G-Wagon then I best start saving up now, right?;-) I need to stop spending my money all in one go!
- Drink more water: I'm really REALLY bad at remembering to drink water and keep myself hydrated, this is something I need to remind myself.
What are some of your goals for this year?:-)