It's The Most Beautiful Time Of The Year | Our Decorations

For my first official Christmas post I wanted to show you some of our Christmas decorations. We put up all of our decorations at the weekend when we got our tree and I put my tree up in my room a few days ago. 
(PS I'll be doing a part 2 soon).


I'm going to start with my tree. I'm so happy happy that I've finally got a white tree! This is the smallest one I could find, it's 4ft. I went for blue, white and silver as the colour scheme. I absolutely love these decorations, I've got some matte, shiny and sparkly baubles, sparkly snowflakes and a sparkly silver reindeer. I love the reindeer, I didn't know where to put it, so I put it on the top of my tree.


When you walk into the living room, the first thing you see is our Christmas tree. Every year we have a real one. (This isn't the best photo of it).



In the bay window, we have this lovely silver tree that my Mum's friend got her. We've also got this super cute snowman snow globe and a snowman skiing. 


We've also got these angels hanging from the wall!


This is one of my favourite things, it's a little light up village. We've had it for a few years and it's so pretty to watch.


There's something I really love about unfocused lights.


That's only some of our decorations, there's a few more decorations so I'll be doing a part 2 soon!:-)


Comments

Popular Posts