Christmas Nail Art


Christmas is one of my favourite times to do nail art. I've been doing christmas nail art for a few years and want to share with you some of the ones I've done quite recently. Some of these I've been redoing for years and some I've recently started doing and some I've done for the first time, but I'm actually really happy that some of these turned out ok! 


Lets start off with my favourite one... This is the first time I've done this one and I'm so happy with how it turned out! Today I did it on my false nails and it's just so cute.


This one of my first Christmas nail art that I ever did a few years ago. I redo this all the time! 


I'm so happy with how this snowman turned out. I love the scarf and hat! I couldn't do an orange nose with this as I don't have an orange nail art pen, so it has a red nose, but it's still cute! 


This snowman is one I've been doing for years. I usually give it a red nose because I've got no orange nail art pen, however I decided to try using my orange nail polish and the normal big brush. I think it turned out ok!


These candy cane inspired nails would've turned out a whole lot better if my nail art tape arrived, but it hasn't! Anyway, I did originally do a just red one too, but ended up just liking this red and green one! 


This is one of my newest nail art favourites that I've been practicing. I really like it, however I can never get the snowflake looking really neat, so it's a little messy, but I do need to practice this more! 


Lastly, I did this santa outfit one. I must admit that it isn't one of my favourites, but I do still enjoy painting it! 

Have you done any Christmassy nail art?:-)

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh. The snowman nail art is way too adorable. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nail art is amazing - I love the snowman so sweet!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh these are AMAZING, I wish I was good at painting my nails, it's such a chore for me I hate it!! xx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable <3 great free hand skills :)
    www.chubbylamb.ca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts