Instagram roundup: November



Another month has passed, which means another Instagram roundup! I've really been liking my 'theme' this month. Everything looks bright and I've posted quite a bit.
(PS the quality of these photos aren't good as I've had to print screen them off my Instagram, crop and then enlarge them onto here)! If you want to, you can follow me on Instagram at @em_barker :-)


1. This was my first post of November. I really love the layout of this photo and I'm really happy with how my Naked palette looks, where I turned the contrast up!


2. This was the first nail post of the month, I loved these nails and they matched my phone case.


3. I took this photo a while ago and thought I'd post it, as at the time I had nothing else to post. 


4. This is one of my favourite photos I've taken and I LOVE how it turned out. I think I brightened it too much because it killed the quality, but I still love it. 


5. I love the angle of this photo, I took it for my MUA Mono Eyeshadow post and ended up loving the photo.


6. I picked up the Glamour magazine because Tanya was on it and I'm obsessed with the Clinique lipstick it came with.


7. Another nails post... I loved these nails.


8. While my brushes were clean, I thought I'd take the opportunity to take a photo of them just after I cleaned them, as I always take photos of them when they're dirty haha.


9. My jumper collection.


10. This is the first photo I've posted of myself in a while. 


11. This is my favourite nail polish at the moment. This picture didn't fit into my theme as it wasn't as bright as I wanted it to be. But I loved this picture, so I posted it anyway.


12. The other evening I went out and was super happy with how my makeup looked. (I'm going to do a blogpost on it soon).

Comments

  1. Lovvvvve your matching nails and phone case, such a lovely colour!

    Made In The 1990's

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts