September Haul

Amazon | Superdrug | Primark | The Range



Orange Scented candle: I originally saw this candle when I went to The Range a few days ago and kept thinking about how much I wanted it... It was around £2-£3 which is really good for a candle this size in my opinion. It smells so amazing and I think it's a good Autumn candle scent! It says that it burns for about 36 hours, but I cannot wait to burn it.


Eylure Eyebrow Shapers: I haven't used these yet, but these were around £2 from Superdrug, I thought they sounded quite good so when my eyebrows next need doing, I'm going to use these and write a separate blogpost on them.


Zoella Body Scrub: Zoella's products are soo good! I found her body scrub in Superdrug and decided I wanted to try it. It smells amazing and it's enriched with Acai and Blueberry and is such a good product.


Nail art wheels: I ordered these nail art wheels just before my birthday and forgot I had ordered them, so when they turned up it was quite a surprise because I'd completely forgotten what I'd ordered. These came earlier than I expected. I've gotten so many different kind of nail art wheels but these are the first clear ones I've gotten. They're really strong, thick plastic which is good because some I've had in the past are quite flimsy. The nails are also super easy to snap off as well, which is good! I got 27 wheels but I've used a lot of them already.


Measuring Spoons: I've really been into cooking and I wanted some measuring spoons. These were around £2 from The Range and they're a Set of 4 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons, it contains: 
  • 1 Tablespoon / 15ml spoon
  • 1 Teaspoon / 5ml spoon
  • 1/2 Teaspoon / 2.5ml spoon
  • 1/4 Cup Teaspoon / 1.25ml spoon
I cannot wait to use these when I next cook.



Lantern Lights: My Mum and I both got these and they're super pretty. They're battery operated, which is good because I put them on the top of my bed and there's no plugs anywhere near there. There's 10 white LED lights and 10 lanterns. They were £6 from Primark, which I think is a really good price and they're so pretty.


Garnier Moisturiser: I was looking for a good, reasonable priced moisturiser. I desperately needed one and I was looking at all the different ones in Superdrug and came across this one by Garnier. It was only £3.99 and it smells so good and makes my face so soft.


USERNAME:EVIE: I wasn't actually going to buy this book yet to be honest, but it was only £7. I'm glad I got this book because it was actually really good and easy to read. This is the first time I think I've ever read a Graphic Novel and I really enjoyed it. I read it super quickly and it's definitely one of my favourite books. 


Justin Bieber's 'Believe' CD: I've got Justin's first ever CD and really wanted to purchase his 'Believe' CD so I went onto Amazon and bought it. I know and love all of the songs on here and I've been listening to it so much.


Marble sticky back plastic sheet: I wanted a marble background for my photos for so long, so I decided to buy a sticky back plastic marble sheet! I got this from Amazon for around £4 because I wanted to make a marble background myself. It's 45cm x 2m and is a really good size and quality. I put it on the back of my old whiteboard that I don't use anymore which is now one of my blog photo backgrounds.


Primark jumper: I really wanted a new jumper as mine don't fit me anymore (sad times) so when I went to Primark, I found this jumper and I've been wearing it so much since. It was £8 which was inexpensive and I went out of my colour comfort zone getting this. It's super comfy and I love it. 

Comments

  1. Lovely little haul - I really want to try something from Zoella's beauty range!

    Lucy ✿ | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some really nice things, that jumper looks so cozy!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts