Autumn/Winter are my absolute favourite seasons, I much prefer the colder weather to the hotter weather. Here's what I love about Autumn/Winter:
- Halloween: Although I'm not a massive fan of horror/scary stuff, I still like Halloween. I love doing Halloween nail art, dressing up and carving pumpkins!
- Autumn Leaves: I love it when Autumn comes around and there's brown and yellow leaves on the ground and falling from trees. It looks so pretty.
- Scarves, Hats and Boots: I love wearing scarves and boots! I really want to get into wearing hats more this year.
- Candles, Candles, Candles: Who doesn't love candles? I really love candles at the moment!
- Cosy Socks: It's about time I got my fluffy/cosy socks out!
- Jumpers and Big Jackets: I LOVE wearing jumpers and big jackets.
- Onesie's: It's time to get my onesie's back out, yay!
- Autumn Colours: I'm so excited to start painting my nails darker shades/Autumn colours.
- Fairylights: Because it's getting darker earlier, I can put my fairylights on earlier.
- High Neck Tops!
- Layering Clothes: I love layering clothes!
- Christmas: Christmas is my favourite and December is my absolute favourite month because everything is super Christmassy and the Christmas tree and decorations go up!
- Putting the heating on: I love coming home from being freezing outside to a really warm house.
Whats your favourite thing about Autumn/Winter?