MAC's Velvet Teddy - worth the hype/splurge


At the beginning of July when I went shopping, I was debating whether or not to buy MAC's Velvet Teddy lipstick. It was £15.50, which in my opinion at the time I thought was quite a lot of money for a lipstick. I really wanted it but I'd never had a MAC product before, so I didn't know what to expect. I'm beyond happy that I decided to buy it and came home a proud new owner of Velvet Teddy. I really like MAC's packaging of a bullet and it has a really secure lid.


When I first heard about Velvet Teddy I had no idea what the hype was about, but when I saw what it looked like I knew I'd love it and needed it in my life! I am so obsessed with this lipstick and will definitely be purchasing more MAC products.


I LOVE the colour of this lipstick, it's a brown-toned nude and it's beautiful, but it does look darker in the tube than it does on my lips. It's a matte lipstick which I've never had before. I've read a lot of times about how matte lipstick can be quite drying to the lips, however this doesn't seem to dry my lips which is excellent!


The best thing about this lipstick is that it lasts for hours, even after eating and drinking. A lot of my other lipsticks hardly last a long time so this is something that I'm incredibly happy about.


Overall I think that Velvet Teddy is amazing, it's definitely worth the money and the hype. I'm absolutely going to repurchase this once I've ran out!


Comments

  1. I got velvet teddy just a couple of months ago, and I really really love it! I agree that it definitely lasts a long time!

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I could warrant this lipstick! The colour is so fab! X

    Shopping day attire on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts