Instagram roundup: August

 

I'm back with another Instagram roundup. I love these posts! My theme seemed to have brightened up this month and I love it.

If you want you can follow my Instagram at @em_barker 

(starting from the bottom right)

1. Houses in Chelsea, London.

2. G-Wagon on Battersea bridge.

3. My lipstick on.

4. Smoothie. 

5. Houses in London. 

6. Spinnaker Tower (before they painted the top bit).

7. Part of my desk. 

8. Selfie. 

9. Brighton Lanes. 

10. Champagne. 

11. London houses, again. 

12. New makeup. 


Also thank you so much for 200 followers :-)

Comments

  1. I do love Instagram!

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cool idea for a post, might have to have a go myself!

    Nancy x
    captivatestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts