Almond butter, strawberry & banana smoothie

So I've had a bit of an almond obsession recently and bought some almond butter and almond milk! However I'm not a massive fan of almond butter on toast/bread so I thought I'd put it into a smoothie. At first I thought the idea of putting almond butter into a smoothie sounded a bit weird, but it actually tastes delicious.


All you need is some strawberries, bananas and a spoonful of almond butter and blend it! I added a little bit of almond milk into it to make it easier to blend.


When I first put almond butter into a smoothie I got a bit carried away and put way more than a spoonful of it in, but the next time I did it I put the perfect amount in and it tasted so good.

Comments

  1. I make these all the time, they're AMAZING! Xo

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they really are! i thought it was gonna be weird at first but its so good!xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts