Face of the day | quick + easy


This is my first 'FOTD' (Face of the day) post, I haven't taken a picture of my makeup on, (because I can't get a decent picture of it) but here's what makeup I'm wearing today.

Face


Contour: Maybelline Master Sculpt Contour Palette.


Foundation: Rimmel London Match Foundation.


BB Cream: L'Oreal Nude Magnique BB cream.


Concealer: Rimmel London 'Wake me up' concealer.


Highlight: Barry M Radiant Rod Highlighter.

Eyes


Eyeshadow: (The two in the middle) Maybelline Nude Palette.



Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara.

Eyebrows


Brow Mascara: Maybelline Brow Drama Mascara.


Brow Pencil: Maybelline Brow Satin Pencil.



Comments

  1. I love the rimmel foundation but mine has ran out unfortunately. I have the lash sensational mascara too and its such a dupe for benefits roller lash xx

    Http://www.perks0fbeingnazia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah it is a good foundation! and is it? i've never tried the benefit mascara but i always hear good things about them!xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts