Summer Essentials | 2015


Here's my Summer essentials/favourites. 


Sweet spray/perfume: Even though I wear sweet smelling sprays/perfume all year around, they seem to smell even nicer in the Summer. This Summer I'll definitely be wearing Michael Kors' 'Glam Jasmine' perfume, Hollister Spray, The Body Shop spray and Kim Kardashian's 'Gold' perfume. 


Nail polish: Again, although I wear light coloured nail polish all year round, I like to wear them more in the Summer. Light pinks, blues and white looks super pretty in the Summer, especially with flower nail art or something on.


Flower headbands: Having my hair in my face in the Summer starts to annoy me, so I like to wear flower headbands to get it out of the way and keep it back a bit. Flower headbands are so pretty! If I'm wearing a boring outfit, a flower headband will brighten up my outfit and make it look a bit better.


Sunglasses: Sunglasses are obviously an essential for this season. I can hardly ever find sunglasses that actually suit my face, however since I've found some I like and that suit me I'm wearing them a lot more. (Although most of the time they start to irritate me and I ended up putting them on my head).


Water: This Summer I'm definitely going to drink a lot more water because I hate being dehydrated. I'm always one of those people who never drinks enough water and ends up with a massive headache. So a bottle of water is a big essential of mine this Summer!


Waterproof makeup: Waterproof makeup is a good essential for the Summer, while swimming it's better to wear waterproof makeup rather than it all over your face. I use the Rimmel London waterproof mascara and eyeliner. These are super good and stay on for a long time.


Tinted Moisturiser/BB Cream: As it gets warmer, it's time to swap the foundation for a lighter and tinted moisturiser/BB cream. The BB cream I use is L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream, it has SPF 12. It also hydrates your skin and gives a fresh dewy glow. 


Comments

Popular Posts