Shoe collection part 2 | sandals + casual

I decided to do a part 2 of my shoe collection because ever since I did my last one I've found some of my old shoes and also bought some new ones. 

 

These are one of my newest pairs of shoes, I had never had a pair of converse before and I'm glad that I got these. You can wear them with jeans, dresses and skirts and they look so nice! I got these from Very.co.uk and I'm super happy with these. 


These are my newest pair of shoes and I haven't even wore these out yet. I got these from New Look. I wanted to start wearing more sandals this Spring/Summer so I got these. They're so comfortable, I love the gold bits on them and they're really good quality. 


I've had these sandals for a few years now and they're from Primark. I never really wore them as I wasn't into sandals at that time, but this year I'm definitely going to wear them and get a lot of use out of them. 


I've had these DC shoes for about three years (from TK Maxx) and they still fit me! I used to wear them so much and they're so comfortable. I've started wearing them more on walks and I had forgotten how much I liked them. I have definitely gotten a lot of use out of them because I used to wear them all the time.


I don't actually remember where I got these from. I used to wear my Mum's wedge shoes (that are too big) so I got my own pair that actually fit me. They're so comfy and easy to walk in (although before I filmed this for my Youtube channel I put these shoes on and nearly twisted my ankle, oops!) I wear these casually with jeans and out for walks. (mine are really dusty because they've been in a cupboard for ages and I had forgotten about them).


Lastly, I've had these wedge sandals for about eight years and they still fit me. I wore these wedge sandals I think once, to a wedding in Las Vegas when I was nine years old. They're super comfy and I'm really surprised they still fit me. 


Twitter // Instagram // Youtube // Tumblr 

Comments

Popular Posts