London 15/02/2015

I went to London the other day for the first time in a year and I went to some places that I've never been before. So here are some pictures from my day:-)


First we went to Trafalgar Square, I had never been here before. Annoyingly most of my pictures from Trafalgar Square didn't turn out that great, but luckily a couple of them did. It was incredibly busy (but then again, it was a weekend). I don't really understand this statue, it's sort of unusual, but cool. There were a few statues here, including an all blue cockerel, which stood out.


This was down The Mall, I love the buildings in London. 


This is the statue of Queen Victoria, which is surrounded by a fountain outside Buckingham Palace. 


Buckingham Palace was super busy, this is the first time I've seen it in person.


We then walked through St. James's park. This guy was very brave!


We then went to Big Ben.


After we went to look at the London Eye, I have seen this quite a few times before, but I've never been on it. We then walked to Downing Street, which I had never seen before (I didn't get a decent picture of it though).


We went to Knightsbridge and it definitely one of my new favourite places. I was super excited because there were a lot of Range Rover, Mercedes and a ton of designer shops. Including Prada, Giorgio Armani, Chanel, Saint Laurent, Dolce & Gabbana, Jimmy Choo, Dior, Versace, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Tom Ford, Burberry and Christian LouBoutin. 


Also along the road, we saw a Youtuber that my brother watches and his car.



We then went to the McLaren garage.


Finally we went to Harrods. I've been wanting to go to Harrods for so long and we finally went. It was super busy in there, but there were SO many make up stands and a ton of bags! I LOVED the Céline bags.


Comments

Popular Posts